What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need to contact Old Pink.

Tonic101

Hi there,
I can't contact op regarding POTM. I know i dont have 50 posts yet so can't PM. Is there any other way to get in touch or must I up my post count?

If I do have to up the count would it impolite to make a thread of my bud photos and post 1 or 2 in a different post on this thread? I don't want to clutter other members threads with BS, and am too busy at the mo. to read and make good replys in the forums i read.

Sorry if this sounds silly but I am new here and dont know the etiquette yet.

cheers.

y

You'll likely be beaten, burned, and beheaded here if the mods catch you trying to up your post count. Old Pink may have a contact email address, though I'm not sure what it is. A forum search might yield more information on that. I'm sure he'll be around soon to help you out though.