What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG Radio would be nice

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hi everyone:santa1:
I always like to listen to some beats while gardening and was wondering if this site though of putting a Radio like reefer radio or Ganja radio that would be wicked... anyways anyone knows of a good online reggae Radio? well Happy growing !!!
Dr.dank :smokeit:

U

ureapwhatusow

yep

user submitted playlists

naked chicks

debauchery

much debauchery

YES

Best place.....

www.pandora.com

Select your genre (Reggae) and whatever artists you personally like listening too.

When a song comes up you don't like, click "never play this again" and just enjoy Reggae music you like listening too.

Changed my life that's for sure!

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
thanks for the link socal, this thing is pretty awesome.

edit- also its better than taking up more icmag bandwith

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
yeah pandora its awesome I forgot about it... I used to listen to it on my iphone but lost in in the lake.... thank you for the reminder! socalismoker!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Best place.....

www.pandora.com

Select your genre (Reggae) and whatever artists you personally like listening too.

When a song comes up you don't like, click "never play this again" and just enjoy Reggae music you like listening too.

Changed my life that's for sure!

Yeah but that don't work if you are outside Babylon......

Skip

Veteran
It's probably better for ppl to choose their own stations than us doing it for them. There are so many radio stations, and we're not about to become djs ourselves (tried that, didn't last too long).

I once had a few radio stations on live365.com but then they went over into a pay model & wanted heaps for hooking up to my forum (commercial rate) so I let them shutdown a very popular station. At the time it was the #1 '60s station on their system.

At this point it's better for ppl to find the kinda music site they enjoy and run it independently from the site.

We do have an icmag Cannagraphic channel on youtube!

Latest posts

Latest posts