What's new

Rep question?

dogscot

Hey guys. Im sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in, I wasnt sure. I was just wondering, how much rep do you have to "spread around" before you can re-rep someone? I know this sounds suspicious as though Im trying to gain myself more rep through sneaky schemes or whatever but this is not the case. Im just curious as there is a user that I wish to give more rep to for his recent grow - PK - but I cant cause I reped his last grow - JH and ISS. So yeah let me know guys thank you.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
not that much bro, spread the love & karma....you can run out of rep, but kicks off again after 24hr

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
red blocks mean they are negative rep..there are a couple of these people around, buut normally you do not want to be there

After you rep someone, you need to spread it around. It takes I think 12 people before you can rerep. You tend to run out after 8 reps per 24 hours

LUDACRIS

Veteran
red blocks mean they are negative rep..there are a couple of these people around, buut normally you do not want to be there

After you rep someone, you need to spread it around. It takes I think 12 people before you can rerep. You tend to run out after 8 reps per 24 hours

thank you very much.
is there a forum where i can create a music post ???
and i cant seem to find the newbie section to start helping.
thanks again.

LUDA.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yeah there is a music forum

at the bottom of a page you will see a pull down forum jump button, just sift through there

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
some of the seedbay/boo guys, that work in the seed sorting section there, like clarence and dogboy have piles of red neg rep blocks, but they are staff and i presume they set their rep like that,

i just didnt want peeps to think that them two are bad guys,