What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's C99 bx1 & Tsi Fly

S

stonescafe

sorry for your loss gracie my condolences to you.....the strong survive

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Grace, very sorry to hear of your loss, Stay strong
Peace and lots of positive Karma for you From Aus.
Shaun

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Era tanto che non passavo Grace, sono sconvolto.
E' veramente un brutto periodo anche per me e altri che conosco, sta succedendo di tutto...
Mi spiace di cuore,

Un abbraccio

=K

That is terrible, my prayers are with you Grace. Stay strong during these hard times, i know how hard it can be to lose a loved one.

dekabum

Veteran
grace.... condolianze di cuore, sai che puoi contare anche su di me! qualsiasi cosa hai bisogno chiedi!!! Ti siamo vicini!! un abbraccio fortissimo a te e bimbi!

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
You are in our thoughts and prayers Grace. Be strong, take care and let it all out. It's ok to be angry when someone you love gets taken from you so unexpectedly.
Thinking of you.
Mel and Shaun.

My deepest condolences Gracie. Stay strong, it's hard now and we don't always understand the way the lord works but know he is watching down on you always. Remember the good times and hold on to them. You and your family are in our prayers. May the lord take the hurt of loss and replace it with the joy of remembrance.

Graceweed

Dear friends, I wish to thank each one of you for your sweet words, thoughts and prayers. I deeply appreciate and send ((((hugs)))) and best wishes for you all.

Despite my desperation and my attentions for them reduced to the minimum mosca's gals did great, the most resinous plants I've ever grown.

In few days I'll post some final pics

:thanks:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks Grace...Glad to see u posting again :) Good vibez your way for this holiday season. peace

M

mosca negra

Grace- you are in our thoughts & prayers... Please let us know how you are doing.

Blessings,

Mosca

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Just stopping by to let you know we are still thinking about you and that you are still in our prayers and hearts...I really do hope you are ok Grace...:comfort::flowers2:

Graceweed

:huggg: sweet hearts, this is really kind from you!

I wish to express all my thankfullness for your prayers, love and good vibes........ I guess it works....I'm still alive.....but moreover I'm surprisingly finding energy, courage and strenght to face this incredibly hard and difficult times...to accept the enormous loss and the most difficult test I've ever faced....

almost everything has completely changed since then .... it will be difficult to continue living alone in the same beloved place (too much isolated) and most probably impossible to continue growing....

I do have lots of affection and care from relatives and good friends, and this helps a lot now!

Tomorrow it would have been his birthday and we're helding an event to remember him, with live music played by some of his best friends.....Music was a very big thing in Mr. Grace life, and still is for me!

By the way mosca's harvest is curing now.....very nice harvest! sorry for the pics delay....I'll update very soon.

Thanks for reading this and for your partecipation!

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I'm glad to hear you're doing well, Grace. That's a wonderful way to celebrate his birthday - I'm sure he approves. =)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
grace
Howzit..?? YOur gurls are looking funky fresh... And your in our thoughts and prayers.. peace..

sack

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear you are hanging in Grace. A live music event sounds like a great idea. I hope you have a good time and maybe even lose yourself in the music for awhile. I still have you in my thoughts and prayers.
RM

thinman

dear grace, it would be next to impossible for anyone to comprehend the devestating loss you have experienced. i have heard it said that losing a spouse is harder than losing a child. glad you are able to celebrate his life now with friends. you certainly have a wonderful spirit. may peace be with you always.

Latest posts

Latest posts