What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's C99 bx1 & Tsi Fly

Graceweed

Beautiful

:D

=K

:wave: :) :abduct:

Hey there Graceweed:wave:
I just finished up a BX run and I too had that tall Sativa pheno. She will get VERY tall, almost twice as tall as the bushy one (which I also had).
You're in for a treat come harvest time:joint:

Hi evlme2! I've been admiring your job with the BX cinderellas, and got very useful information about phenos and smells :) yeah she's streching madly, but I'm happy to have both! Well if the sativa one gives the sativa high and it's going to be ready in about 8 weeks....I guess I'll also try to clone her!

How long did your sativa one flower for?

Looking picture perfect Gracie W! I'm excited to see what the backcross looks and behaves like in comparison to the c4c99. The original sure is a tastilicious treat! Your love and care shines through in all of them.:respect:
RM

Hola RM, thanks I'm very glad you like it here! Yes me too, so excited and curious, every day is a surprise....:)

Graceweed

THE BLOOM - 2nd week

THE BLOOM - 2nd week

By 9th day I switched to hps (400w)

I took some measurements

C99 Carmen (sativa pheno) cm 63 / 24,8 inches
C99 Conchita cm 39 / 15,3
Tsi Fly Tootsie cm 43 / 16,9
Tsi Fly Trilly cm 49 / 19,2

12th day stretching sooo much (must have been the repot also.....)

C99 Carmen (sativa pheno) cm 79 / 31,1 inches
C99 Conchita cm 47 / 18,5
Tsi Fly Tootsie cm 53 / 20,8
Tsi Fly Trilly cm 60 / 23,6

and here they are

CARMEN
picture.php
picture.php

CONCHITA
picture.php
picture.php

TOOTSIE FLY
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TRILLY FLY
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

cheers :joint:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Nice. But I have to ask, do you have a ruff idea on how often will you have to give them water now that they are have been given larger pots and then how about towards the last half of the bloom phase, how often do you think you'll have to water them then?

G

Guest 18340

Believe it or not, they all finished at exactly 52 days. The Sativa pheno rocketed upwards so fast that it was noticeable day/day.
Her high has almost 0 body, My friend looks coked out after we smoke it, all pinned in the eyes and sweating and running around like a chicken lol.
If you do keep her, she roots really fast from clone. Faster than anything in my clone box, easily.
Yours look absolutely perfect, great job:yes:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your girls sure thrive with your care Graceweed, they all look at peak health.
I love the looks of Conchita. They are all growing so fast, I sense some magnificent flowers posted here really soon!
Keep up your fine work.:respect:
RM

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Glorious, Grace! Tsi Fly looking very, very familiar indeed... same slight clawing at the tips, same structure, same nice rich green perfectly-formed leaves. Don't tell me I said this, but yours look better. :smoke:

(no photos, I'm on the road for business this weekend)

-s

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hey hey hey fly girl, and OMGolly gosh, have those ladies flourished. You are obviously giving them the perfect amount of TLC... Sorry I have not been around. We were with out internet for a month due to switching ISP's. It was only suppose to take 7-14 days. But 30 days later and finally, lol. I have also had a bit of bad luck with my babies. 4 out of 10 were crushed in transit, so we started with 6(a couple of them looked a bit questionable aswell but what the heck..) We got 4 to tail and then out of those 4 only to came through the soil, of which one looks like a bit of a runt. I am on my hands and knees praying for lil girls. If not, you will have to do us both proud for Mosca, which I am sure you will do with ease.
I love how you have given them all individual names too. You had Shaun and I ROFL.
Good luck Graceweed. And I will still be watching with enthusiasm.
I have been taking photo's still of the Grapefruit Fly's and will update the thread with in a day or two. So much to catch up on. And so much has happened in a month.

Looking stella Bella....
MM ;)

Graceweed

Mr Grace

Mr Grace

my husband passed away within few minutes saturday afternoon, while watching tv, litterally taken away from my hands by something that seemed like a massive hart attack but after autopsy it's maybe even worst, he was perfectly sane and healthy, (a 53 years old wonderful man) .... they call it sincope or electrical death....breath hart all stops all of a sudden, without a previous sign, 1 minute before he was smiling talking laughing at a nice movie with the younger daughter

I have no more words or strenght now to continue this post, and to continue posting week by week as I did, (loosing few hours I could have spent with him)

Plants are fine though, growing like a jungle I don't do much, they survive and grow great
.....anyhow decided to try to finish this cycle

I promise I will post some final pics, if I can survive enough

M

mosca negra

My Deepest Regrets and Condolences for your loss Graceweed. Blessings, Mosca

Last edited:
D

danny karey

Im so sorry for your loss Graceweed, so sorry...... your family is in my prayers.

Danny

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Grace, what terrible news, I'm so sorry to hear that. In this circumstance all words ring hollow and trite, but you're in my thoughts.

-s

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
Per quanto le parole risultino assolutamente solo...parole...
Ti siamo vicini.
Un abbraccio sincero Grace e un pensiero.

Shade