What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's C99 bx1 & Tsi Fly

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
Trallallà... I wanna have a shower...Trallallà Trallallero i wanna have a shower... :D

:woohoo: Grace...your grows are always top notch... better if i take a place in a more comfortable sofa... It will be a show!!:joint:

Go on miss!!

Shade

Graceweed

I just got in my c99 bx1 from our boy mosca negra. Yours look great. I will tag this fore sure. Tell us what are you growing in and about ferts you will use. I'm in the process of redoing how I grow. Seemed to have reached a plateau of sorts. I've grown Bros Grims c99 way back when, so this should be interesting. :joint: How do like the jiffy seed starters got some haven't tried them yet.

Hi HH :) thanks a lot! :)

Good question, thanks for asking!

I feel very comfortable with jiffy seed starters, also to root clones....
In both cases when I see the roots coming out I pot them :)

I use a very good bio soil self produced by a growshop, with this composition (sorry maybe my translation isn't precise....) :

peat (blonde) / earthworm humus / volcanic lapillum pumice /agricultural perlite / micosat F / ph 5.8 - 6.2

and here's my nutes bouquet......

Root stimulator - Root Juice Biobizz

Additives bio stimulators
Diamond Nectar GH
Bio Essentials GH

Fertilizers
VEG Biovega Biocanna
BLOOM Bioflores Biocanna

Bloom bio-stimulator
Topmax Biobizz

Enzymes - Cannazym

Micosat Th (Mycorrizen Thricoderma) friendly bacteria

more or less I use this feeding chart, but not anymore so precisely as written....

Trallallà... I wanna have a shower...Trallallà Trallallero i wanna have a shower... :D

:woohoo: Grace...your grows are always top notch... better if i take a place in a more comfortable sofa... It will be a show!!:joint:

Go on miss!!

Shade

Thanks Shade :) pleeeease, get a drink :lurk:....and get ready for a nice show.....:witch: ...the gals are exploding right now!!!!!

I

idoreallytry

tagged can't wait til u get to posting those beautiful bud pics,,,peace

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I can't wait to see what you do with those Tsi Fly, Grace. I've got a couple of them going right now. Yours look great, which is a surprise to nobody. :smoke:

-s

Graceweed

3rd week

3rd week

Hi stonescafe :) they've been quiet at the beginning, but starting to explode right now ....

idoreallytry it's a pleasure to have you here!!! :)

Many thanks Strainbrain, too kind from ya......the Tsi Flies are impressing me... at what stage are yours?

update time

3RD WEEK

15th day
picture.php

as you can see I repotted 'em in 3,5 lt pots....well so far it's been the worst repot I've ever done.......careless of all my attentions (usually I'm very comfortable with repots) five on six have lost almost half of the roots.... didn't really understand the reason why.... bottom roots remained firmly attached to pots and nothing worked....

well, actually it doesn't seem they've been that affected....instead they've really started to grow!

18th day
picture.php

picture.php

21st day

Tsi Fly
picture.php
picture.php

C99
picture.php
picture.php

they have 7 internodes circa and heights are various, from 22cm to 27cm of the C99 #1 who appears to be a sativa pheno

:D

Graceweed

I've let 'em go 3 more days increasing gradually the dark hours.... by day 22 I've seen the first hair on C99 #1 :woohoo: cinderellas show preflowers very fast, and faster than Tsi Flies

24th day
picture.php

maybe I waited too long, I feel they're growing a lil too much....but I like this jungle mood! Thought for a while to supercrop the taller C99, then I gave up the idea, let's see plain nature at work!

This obviously ends our vegging time!

:wave:

Strainbrain

Veteran
Grace, mine look very, very similar to yours. Tight ~1" nodes, branchy, wide-leaved and with a sorta downward, droopy stance to the canopies. The cross looks pretty consistent in structure, at least. All 4 of mine have been virtually identical.

These two are about 45 days old under T5s, and the same size as yours. If that's not enough to sell ya on a MH for veg, I dunno what is. :D They both showed female last week and have been up-potted to 3.4L, where they'll veg for another few days and then flower. My 2 males had shown by week 4.

Out of curiosity, did you see and of this variegation on yours? All of mine have it to some degree, some even on the cotyledons.

-s

Graceweed

wow yes, our tsi flies look very similar in all!!!
after drinking the downwards pointing of the big fan leaves increases a lot...

also mine look similar to each other, except for a small height difference ....stems are very strong and structure's amazing...

I haven't noticed any of that variegation though.....

lookin' forth for more pics of yours Strainbrain, whenever you wish!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm really excited to see those Tsi flies flower out. great job so far graceweed, they all look well loved! do they get another uppot yet?
RM

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Excellent and a nice strain choice. Be interesting to see these now flower out.

Good One

Strainbrain

Veteran
wow yes, our tsi flies look very similar in all!!!
after drinking the downwards pointing of the big fan leaves increases a lot...

...stems are very strong and structure's amazing...

I haven't noticed any of that variegation though.....

lookin' forth for more pics of yours Strainbrain, whenever you wish!

Yeah, they are very sensitive to moisture levels. I can almost tell when they need watering just by observing the leaf angles. Stem and structure are indeed very, very strong. These are nice plants!

I'm glad to share mine here if they are welcome, Grace, and I will also/otherwise be keeping track of them in my own thread. (link in sig)

-s

Graceweed

I'm really excited to see those Tsi flies flower out. great job so far graceweed, they all look well loved! do they get another uppot yet?
RM

Hola RM! Welcome, so nice you dropped in!
they'll go in 11lt pots right after sexing, in a few days....

Excellent and a nice strain choice. Be interesting to see these now flower out.

Good One

many thanks, yes, it'll be surprising every day now!

looking great as allways grace, im really looking forward to watching this one :joint:

Thanks roxy (((((((hugs))))))) :)

Yeah, they are very sensitive to moisture levels. I can almost tell when they need watering just by observing the leaf angles. Stem and structure are indeed very, very strong. These are nice plants!

I'm glad to share mine here if they are welcome, Grace, and I will also/otherwise be keeping track of them in my own thread. (link in sig)

-s

Yes, more than welcome....well I went through the link and felt in love with some tomatoes :yoinks: .....not only them....lovely grow SB :)

Graceweed

THE BLOOM

THE BLOOM

Hi Ganoderma! Nice to see ya here :)

Here's our boom bloom (very explosive!)

First week

1st day
picture.php

2nd day
picture.php
picture.php

C99 #1 and #2 (from the left) are females...2 opposite phenos

5th day
picture.php

sexing is complete, also 2 Tsi flies are females (#1 and #3) :woohoo::woohoo:

repotted the gals in 11 lt pots

C99 #1, aka CARMEN is stretching madly, very sativa pheno cm 47 tall
C99 #3 aka CONCHITA is bushy and short, only cm 37 by now

Tsi Flies are 35cm and 38cm tall very very similar to each other

7th day
picture.php
picture.php

trying to find a nice positioning....
picture.php

and 2 nice names for the Tsi flies ....starting with T

:wave:

G

Guest 18340

Hey there Graceweed:wave:
I just finished up a BX run and I too had that tall Sativa pheno. She will get VERY tall, almost twice as tall as the bushy one (which I also had).
You're in for a treat come harvest time:joint:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking picture perfect Gracie W! I'm excited to see what the backcross looks and behaves like in comparison to the c4c99. The original sure is a tastilicious treat! Your love and care shines through in all of them.:respect:
RM

Latest posts

Latest posts