What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Complete Guide to Topping, Training and Pruning

MR.Montana

Humidity problem...

Humidity problem...

Ive got really dry aIR its at about 30%...what can i do for a small enclosure like this...temps stay at around 80

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Foliar spray manually during veg, low RH is good during flowering. Keeps the mold away and promotes resin production.

If you can fit a small humidifyer into that setup, it would take care of your problems.

If you can't, spray the plants with fresh water every day, especially underneath the leafs.

Some also use wet towels to increase the humidity.

Your temps are however optimum and low relative humidity is not that big of a problem when the temps are right.

Just keep an eye on the plants, I'm sure that they will be fine.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
refreshing review of some things...i needed a nice crash course in monstercropping i cant believe i never even tried that shit before...i always wanted to take clones from my lower flowering branches...

Klamath

Heya man. Your guide is just perfect. U did nice piece of work. And i was wondering if it wont be a problem translate it
to czech language and put it on www.grower.cz
if u agree with it. i think it will be so nice to share this info with other people.
thx a lot.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been a member for a year and only came across this great thread today. Why? Because others found it and commented, so it came up as "New Posts".

IC should create a primer heading, where information like this is located and readily available.

Rantoul

What about nutrient levels and transitioning back to "veg nutes" ? Do I maintain the same feeding levels as being fed to the plants in flower and, how and when do I shif them back to a nitrogen enriched feeding regimen as opposed to the hi-phos nutes in the flower room? Very impressive information and even more so "the plants boss the plants" .

Best regards and much respect,
Ran

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Cool Klamath, nice work. I could not understand a word though :D

Hi Ran. Since the plant will be reluctant to revert back into veg (MJ is an annual plant), you will have to try everything in order for this to happen. Put the plants under 24/0 lights and start flushing out the flowering nutes before feeding them the veg nutes. You might have to cut her down in size a bit. She will still have a large root system, so there is nothing to worry about. The plant might however become root bound so you might have to repot it into a larger container. You can scrape at the roots at the same time in order to promote new growth. You'll probably see some wierd leafs and growth at first but normal growth will follow.

Awesome Thread. I trained mine, I started out with 16 plants in my grow journal, ended up with 6 girls and wanted to make the most out of them so I started bending them over. You would think I had 20 ladies in their. I had not done it in 10 years it worked out well. notice flowering is taking a little longer but all the pretty budds awesome. Thanks for sharing this info. Glad I found it. Wish I had found it earlier. I also used the super cropping technique alsoworks awesome.

Last edited:

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
well done , Kodiak-great thread

good to see Greenmonster714 and Feral get a namecheck
those guys taught me to grow properly

cheers
eddieS