What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems with my avitar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejashidrow

HI Well every since ic changed its formatt a few weeks ago, now i cannot get my avitar to work. Its just appears as a RED "X" in all my posts.
When i go to AVITARS in my control panal ALL the available avitars are also RED "X"s
ALL other pics are working... Suggestions??? thanks pax

Skip

Veteran
HI Well every since ic changed its formatt a few weeks ago, now i cannot get my avitar to work. Its just appears as a RED "X" in all my posts.
When i go to AVITARS in my control panal ALL the available avitars are also RED "X"s
ALL other pics are working... Suggestions??? thanks pax
Wow, amazing no one else pointed this out b4! All the avatar images were not on the new server, until now....

Thanks for letting me know! :)

HindukushMaster

i was gonna mnake a post about avatars but i noticed, i cant load my gif. animation from OG or ic before but i see other people have animated ones. whats up with that?? new server restrictions of somthing?

Mrs. Swamp

I noticed that my avatar is not on my posts, but it show up in the little box that show you your present avatar. So it must be in the system, but it isnt showing up in my posts. I tried to fix it myself but I see no custom avatar box anymore.

Skip: is it possible to find out why my avatar wont post, but it show up as my chosen avatar. Maybe there is somehting I need to do??

Skip

Veteran
i was gonna mnake a post about avatars but i noticed, i cant load my gif. animation from OG or ic before but i see other people have animated ones. whats up with that?? new server restrictions of somthing?
Yes, currently animated gifs are not allowed for avatars or profile pics, but some ppl got theirs up already... I object to those that are very distracting, too fast, or just too obnoxious. Until we come up with a guideline for this, it will be disabled.

We'd like to allow larger avatars 150x150, but if they're going to be animated too, that can be very annoying!

Sleepy

Veteran
awww...man...

awww...man...

Yes, currently animated gifs are not allowed for avatars or profile pics, but some ppl got theirs up already... I object to those that are very distracting, too fast, or just too obnoxious. Until we come up with a guideline for this, it will be disabled.

We'd like to allow larger avatars 150x150, but if they're going to be animated too, that can be very annoying!

...so should we choose a still image for our avatars??

i didn't realize the animated ones bothered so many...:bashhead::frown::confused::puppydoge:chin:

C

cellardweller

I looked around for a very long time before I found anything remotely close to my identity..please say that I can keep my avvy..please!

Skip

Veteran
Well it might be a choice between a small animated gif or a larger, non-animated gif for everyone. When they get larger they get more obnoxious.

H

h^2 O

NEW AVATAR - SOMETHING WITH WATER/WEED/NATURE or something...

NEW AVATAR - SOMETHING WITH WATER/WEED/NATURE or something...

i didn't want to create "another avatar thread" so I'm cannibalizing this. :deadhorse:

I want something with water and weed or like that stoner turtle from finding nemo maybe? Think damn it, think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts