What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
GM - Looking good as always bro!!

Greenlion - are you the same GL who used to vend up at the Clearlake Market? Just wonderin cause I thought you were and I am still looking for a couple of your cuts you had up there if it was yourself. Could be totally wrong though.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go a couple dry shots:
picture.php

picture.php

T

TrichyTrichy

That is the must beautiful bud! Strawberry cough is next on my get list. Great work!!! :joint:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If yall wanna look for a pheno like this look into Deep Chunk crosses, as it has no real traits of a strawberry cough.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That plant looks wonderful Get Mo. I have a Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk that Beancounter gave me, and now Im looking even more forward to growing it!

Hey Clear Barbed ! Are you the same CBF that was kind enough to let me try out the Strawberry Cream a few years ago? If so thanks again.

- Jenn

the one and only

your welcome, and hopefully ya enjoyed it.

CBF

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
didnt someone say earlier that it wasnt SC in the cross it was afgooey?

CBF

GreenLion stated that it was him who made the cross and that its pedigree is: NorCalGooXDeepChunk. A mislabeling of the NCG as SC was what caused the confusion. Anywho its a true beauty...props to both GL and Mo.

Stay Safe

L.H.P

sorry if someone has already asked this before.. but is that the oaksterdam cut?
thanks!

Yes that is the one..... we get the same cut from them down here in so. cal turned out just as nice....the trim makes for some real nice full melt......

hbstoner

awesome... so getmo like someone asked earlier, how long did you veg this one for and how tall when you started flower?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wasnt the grower in this op, just a helper and photographer. It was about 1 1/2-2 feet tall from about 3 weeks veg, stretched maybe about 6 inches if that.

Stuntin101

Can you describe the smell, taste and high for me of the strawberry chunk? I'm about to flower 20 of these in 2 weeks and want to know what i'm in for.
How does it compare to the sr71 purple kush in smell?
Thanks in advance Get Mo

Latest posts

Latest posts