What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
These plants are kinda frosty...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kinda frosty??? Looks like a bag of sugar was dropped on those buds, Frosty doesn't even begin to describe how white those buds are... iced out haha. Awesome buds

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
holy dankness! did you use the kushman cut? that shit looks real deep chunk dom like the crosses usually turn out. i hope the flavor of the cough makes that shit hit hard.

...goes to local disp to pick up a dc x sc :yoinks:

But seriously a testament to what she likes that's for sure.
Not everyone's comes out like that

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Holy shit!!! that looks just like Tom Hills beautiful specimens of DC.....that right there sir is a true gem u got on your hands. Did you grow/smoke this one before..if so how was the overall experience?
Incredible job Mo!!!

Stay Safe

Colina

GET MO SHMASHISH!

And right on SR71 fer keepen yer eyes peeled. what's that yield, about a half an oz OF RESIN per sqft? Love to talk, but can barely hear you, got a bunch of Afghan hash farmers yappen in my ear in some foreign language- I think they want a clone. :D

Last edited: