Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2019, 03:51 PM #5761
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
That's "legalization" for you. If there still exists any platform at all through which an individual can find themselves stripped of their rights, not just limited to their freedom, then legalization is nothing more than a farce.

The battle is NOT over. F' compliance. Keep overgrowing!!!!

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:57 PM #5762
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Fuck yeah Frank. This isn't legalization. I am seeing more people in the paper than ever.

Fuck them now, fuck them with a med card, and fuck em when I started with nothing.

Handle your business, and fuck them all.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 03:40 AM #5763
soil margin

soil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
Fuck yeah Frank. This isn't legalization. I am seeing more people in the paper than ever.

Fuck them now, fuck them with a med card, and fuck em when I started with nothing.

Handle your business, and fuck them all.
What do you mean "more people in the paper than ever"? Like more arrests/prosecution for cannabis related stuff than in the past?
soil margin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:06 AM #5764
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Hmm... Looks like some padlock from 303 seeds is going round....760...

I am still looking for p-rider and bullrider.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 04:15 AM #5765
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpene View Post
Boats N Hoes (Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Panama) x Med Tree Seeds Catalina Wine Mixer - phenos 1, 2 and 3 are finished at 9.5 weeks:

Pheno 1 (the hairy, somewhat OG looking pheno):
View Image

Pheno 2 (stretchier branching than 3, but basically the same) :
View Image

Pheno 3 (more columnar development than 2):
View Image

View Image

The trio of purple phenos side by side:
View Image

Two more Zamaldelica x Panama leaning phenos yet to finish.

Ill post pics when they're done. Big ups to MedTree Seeds (ECTraveler) and Ace Seeds (Dubi) for letting me stand on their shoulders to create this cross!
Great job on this cross... beautiful colors, very impressive...!!!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Med Tree SuzyQ Bx2 - still vegging. Waiting for the center branches to fill in more before flip. I'm not expect too much stretch with this plant, maybe 2-2.5x. At most, a couple of weeks away from flip.

View Image

dank.Frank
She’s looking better and better everytime u post up a pic of her... looks like that secondary growth is really starting to kick in now...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote