What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new saga Juliet SweetCindy amd more ...

ezozo

I had some problems I think I had some mistake with my PH or made some over fert ...
I gave some clean watter (PH=6.8) and you can see some N difficultes and over fert. one of the SC99 got it harder then others.
Here are the GS that started to flower late but she look good.

and the SC99 #1

will be conn....

ezozo

The injured :frown: SC99 #3

The injured :frown: SC99 #3

here she is you can see the leafs are burning :frown:
but she put some wait.

and the Juliet :canabis: she lost some leafs but she look great !

some flowers

peace
zozo

G

I wouldnt worry too much about her getting abit burnt mate, you know what your doing and im sure youl fix her up in no time. MJ is a wonderful hardy plant, try not to feel too bad about it. It happens to everybody at some stage. IMO they still look lovely :)

Bonzo

Veteran
Golden Skush

Golden Skush

Hello Ezozo, i noticed you have one Golden Skush. I have one that kept vegin' for 20 days or so before starting to flower. Other than that, very nice plant so far, huge leaves in veg, great branching, allmost NO STREACH ,very tight nodes, and very sticky, frosty, stinky buds late in bloom, i need to get a camera!!! I have 2 clones of her that i have topped and started training, branching is PROFUSE!!! :) will be putting into flower as soon as mom is finished, by then i will have pics :) great grow ezozo :) peace :wave:

ezozo

Hi growers

Hi Leeroy I think I stopped the deterioration :rolleyes: I hope and anly one SC99 (#3) was realy took it big but she will be ok.
the others lost some leaf and look les green but flowers are growing nicely and this is what I want :p

Bonzo, thank's for shopping by, yep the GS have realy giant leafs and she is big in my case she started to flower 20 days after switching to 12/12 :frown: but she is very big now ~107 cm (42") and very wide although I didn't top here here she is 42 day into flowering.

here is the SC99 #3 she is ~74cm (30") look at the leafs they look bad but the white look good :canabis:

and I have the SC99 #1 she is much bigger ~98 CM (39") she have some long flowers not so fat but many small flowers covered with white fur :canabis:

look how it's look neer the GS

this is with seeds SC99 F2 (I have other wirh juliet X SC99)

will be con...

ezozo

And now for a realy nice Juliet :canabis:
she look great and geting fat every day. I don't think she will need nore the 60 days but we will see.
now 42 days ~90 cm (36") she is fully white :p

some tops

some flowers

and with seeds (this is F2 branch )

grow on
zozo

ezozo

Hi some one asked me about my soil mixe then here it is :

for the first two weeks on 16oz cups 10 days - two weeks.
organic soil no ferts with 40% ferlight.

for veg time on 1 gallon, till sexing about 3-4 more weeks.
organic soil no fert with 20% ferlight 10% compost (organic).
1 full spoon of bat guano per gallon.
1/4 spoon epson salt per gallon.

and the after around 5-6 weeks they move to there final home 3.5-5 gallon pots still in veg for another 2 weeks.
same mix as above but more
1 spoon of bone meal per gallon.

comments, tip will be welcome
zozo

ezozo

Ok I have two new clones in the flowering room
Juliet and SC99 #3 3 day in 12/12

The GS she in here 49 days but have a long to go ...

then I have the CS99 #3

will be con...

G

good luck man these look like some good plants....
cant wait to see the GS at the end :p

Peace

ezozo

ok here is the second SC99 she have 4 main branches but a lot of flowers all around.

flowers

the seeds that you see are the F2 seeds.

Now some Juliet :canabis: 49 days and you can see the end I think she will go 55-60 days mo more ... we will see

and more ..

the seeds are F2 and Juliet X SC99

enjoy
zozo

ezozo

thanks CRoNDoSA-- :wave: I like to see that too.

but first I will take the Juliet

624Juliet_49day_flw_12-med.jpg

624Juliet_49day_flw_11-med.jpg

isn't she lovely :canabis:

peace
zozo

deZerTomB

excellent

excellent

looks like a white x-mas, quite a bit of snowfall already, lol. Gettin' real frosty!!! Frosty the snowman, hehe. :canabis:

nice selection ezozo!!!

ezozo

SweetCindy down at 63 days

SweetCindy down at 63 days

this is my report on the Juliet

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=7219

Harvest SC99 #3 63 dyas flowering.

Ok here it comes Harvest time :canabis: this is my smallest plant SC99 she is around 78 CM (30").
smell is not the hardest I new but it's smelly and nice sweet one.

she had some problems in the growing ones (you can look back) then I think I lost some yeild - my problem - but although you can see some nasty leafs the buds look frosty :)

and some seeded buds (hard to see new flowers covering the seeded ones)
F2 -

Juliet X SC99

some side buds

and nice macro :p

624SC99_3_63day_hr_12.jpg

Hope you enjoy
peace
zozo

Laughing Jim

greenhit said:
ZO,
Don't want to show my age, but is Paladin
the dude in have gun will travel. Or does it mean
something else ?

-g

Yes, Paladin was the guy in Have Gun Will Travel (a Paladin is a knight).
His card read Have gun, will travel. Wire Paladin, San Francisco.

"Have gun will travel reads the card of a man." :wave: