What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

N

newbieb

hey slips ever try the original haze by tfd? if you did what did you think of it?

G

Nope have only tried ssh and a nirvana haze, the nirvana haze was a slight racy high but quality was b grade.

G

It was the origonal i beliave a clone floating around, has a great high like kali, but with more of a relaxing edge rather than just being super high. I want this backin my garden :)

G

Abusive O.G. Kush 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, purple.
Taste:
lemony / lavander
Smell:
Slightly stanky
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica high simmiler to good GDP no ups' and downs just stonned. Reminded me between purple kush, lavander or gdp but fuffyier and slightly more crystals.

Strawbery Gonzo 8/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very white.
Taste:
Strawberyish / fruity
Smell:
Slightly stanky
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica high no ups and downs just high. Reminded me allot of shiscaberry but way better.

Choc Diesal 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, very white.
Taste:
soury diesaly but rich and sweet
Smell:
Slightly stanky
Smoke / high:
Very nice even high gets you up and ready to govery balanced

Last edited:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hey slips, is that the Strawberry Gonzo from CC?

IMO, I would just give it a 6 possibly a 7. The only thing I can remember about the Strawberry Gonzo is that it tastes good. The high was very minumal and had to smoke a lot to achieve a high. Thats just my honest opinion. CC told me it wasnt as good as it could have been so I am not knocking it just sharing my experience I had with it.

Also, Are you after the Puple Kush? I think joeshmoe mentioned that to me. Well we have got PK all day now so no worries buddy. Its here whenever your ready.

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey damakkus.......i'm guessin' that the purp kush i have is the same as yours
......do you know which cut it is?

mj

damakkus

West Coast ICer
I am going to see if I can get any history on that cut.

Is yours rooted yet? FYI GDP rooted way before PK

mtnjohn

Veteran
not rooted yet...but i usually have good luck with cuts...so i'm hopeing for the best as i have only 1 cut of the pk

mj

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Its all good. DJ took good care of us. Just in case it doesnt make it, we have two rooted ones here that are in soil.
Sorry slips for jacking your thread. :joint:

16141022607_0004.JPG

G

Tiss all good i actally got 2 before joe left one for dwc and one for outside also havea sssdh in dwc. I more interested in the chems etc. It's really hard for me to judge the potency of the herb lately either it's just allitle or nothing i'll kock the straw down but i did lv the taiste.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Are some of these reports from Mystas buds.
Like the choco Deez.
I know you guys hang out up at Joes right?
That Choco Deez is the bomb diggiddy. lol
Love it. Makes me feel blasted.
That OG is sick too.
But the high doesn't last as long as the SFV OG.
But the original OG has more of a razor sharp indica high.

G

Yeah the only thing i liked about the og was the taiste, the high was just ... after smoking mystas choc deez. I think smoking a couple of grams of kali every day has killed my tolerance. I thought joe took a pic of the choc but can't find it in his gallery.

Last edited:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
The chems are doing good. I'll get a pic for you soon. I have not given them all the attention I would have liked but its hard in the jungle LOL

Mystas Choc D I only really got to taste so I cant say but I did get some Red Mutant that I am suprised with. Shit had me and joe smiling saying thats some good shit what is that? It was mystas red mutant.

JDOG I got to sample your OG joe had, it was very tasteful as well. I thought yours was better than dankiestog OG Kush and that won pic of the month. Well I shouldnt say it won.

Someone say SSSDH? I got your cut thank you very much and a thanks to joeshmoe. SSSDH is the one I wanted on seedbay and didnt get it. Thanks to you guys I am getting a second chance at it. It has minimal leaf growth as I cant handle all the trimming due to my condition so it is definately a keeper for me. I appreciate you guys spreading the love.

mysta177

damakkus said:
The chems are doing good. I'll get a pic for you soon. I have not given them all the attention I would have liked but its hard in the jungle LOL

Mystas Choc D I only really got to taste so I cant say but I did get some Red Mutant that I am suprised with. Shit had me and joe smiling saying thats some good shit what is that? It was mystas red mutant.

JDOG I got to sample your OG joe had, it was very tasteful as well. I thought yours was better than dankiestog OG Kush and that won pic of the month. Well I shouldnt say it won.

Someone say SSSDH? I got your cut thank you very much and a thanks to joeshmoe. SSSDH is the one I wanted on seedbay and didnt get it. Thanks to you guys I am getting a second chance at it. It has minimal leaf growth as I cant handle all the trimming due to my condition so it is definately a keeper for me. I appreciate you guys spreading the love.
Very kind words bro....Looks like were going to have a trim party.... huh dam
Its just a drive away! :joint:
Slips bro what up .....nice report I like. I cant wait for yur report of your next crop....
Let me tell everyone that slips is a major toker....you should see the rips this guy can take....and then keep token..its nice to read his reports cuz I know his tolerance....witch is very high. :joint:
RedMutant
9005mary1_0371.jpg

ChoclateDiesel
9005mary1_0071.jpg

Last edited:
G

K+ for the pics and the smoke man i hate the striaght diesal taiste so the choc mix was perfect and the high very nice ... :)

mysta177

Glad you liked slips.
Here is some pics of the SSSDH my buddy has in hydro. This is what you will be smoking on in a couple!!!!
SSSDH in hydro!!!

G

yeap looks like my kinda sativa mine just hit 12 inches in dwc under 1kw mh