What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3rd attempt at coco with girl scout cookies

F

FreeUrMind

Well here I grow again:biggrin: I have had 2 failed attempts at coco.

So maybe this is 3rd time lucky:dance013: this is Girl Scout Cookies from
Apeorigin I started it of in soil and transplanted into canna coco
On Friday the 28th July and fed it ec0.7 and ph6.0

The plant is 16cm tall 30cm wide and has 5 nodes so far she stinks bad but in a good way lol

Thing is do i feed it again when pot feels lighter

Any advise would be great cheers free

Attachments

• 20170731_151429.jpg
    20170731_151429.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 6
From one coco newbie to another , from where I've gathered , you don't treat coco like dirt , you can water several times a day as long as there is a stablished root system , also letting coco dry out makes it gather salts that create deficiencies , all this info is available in the coco section right , where the stickies are . Anyways good luck FSG.

F

FreeUrMind

Hey thanks for the replys thought I was invisible lol I will read the coco thread now thanks
I thought as pot is heavy I shouldn't feed..

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Once your roots are established, it's almost impossible to over water coco. You basically have to let it sit in it's run off to have problems.