What's new

My Pipe Dreamz To A Reality...The Delorian, The Motel 6, And The Big Top!

P

ProfPipeDreamz

Okay so here is a little background, I have been here learning under other handles and now its my time to come out from the shadows.. Not my first grow, but the first in my new spot! And this time its not a closet, its the second bedroom. Theres one huge catch, lots of new space, with a tiny budget! Challenge accepted!
So the name, Professor Pipe Dreamz is what my friends call me due to my enormous aspirations! My ultimate goal is to have a seed company called Pipe Dreamz Seeds...but enough about me, on to the show!
But can we talk about the title of the thread for a moment you ask? Wtf is that all about? Unfortunately these are the names of my grow apparatuses. I do wish I could title this thread, "The Ferrari, The Top Of The Line Luxury Moms Mansion, And The Big Top!", but this grow, is on a much tighter budget...So for now I am thankful for what I could scrounge up and the opportunity to grow at all which so many do not have.. so hate away!!!
The Delorian: some of you may recognize this space age looking, OG of grow chambers from the nineties! Maybe before, not sure when they came out but they never caught on and they still make newer versions of it.... with no further ado, I reintroduce to you, The Phototron 3000sx!! Hahaha okay okay I know! And for those of you not ridiculing me yet just look it up! This thing is kinda cool with one way mirrored, removable panels on 6 sides and flouro tubes going up the sides with the option to hang a cfl at the top. This is going to be my isolation chamber for breeding.. just big enough for two plants. This will be where i test small batches of seeds.. if they work out i will do that combo on a large scale in "The Big Top". Not sure how this will work but for now its all I have to try with. It is on the long list of things to buy as money becomes available.
Next up is "The Motel 6"! So this has a few meanings. First off it is my veg tent for the moment and by that I mean that it is temporary. And that leads us to the first meaning. Motels are typically a temporary thing. Also it is ghetto! Like Motel 6 hahaha. It is one of those 20$ cloth wardrobes from wally world with a box under it to have a solidish surface for the plants to stay on. This is currently lit by flouro tubes; the 12$ ones u get at wally world also. Hoping to have an actual veg tent by end of august!
Last and certainly not least is "The Big Top". For now this is the main attraction and the largest arena. Its a 48x48x80 tent. Buying the same one for veg. This is the flowers show! Fat buds is all you care about anyway right!? Well thats what im aiming for! The sun above the flowers in The Big Top are 2 432 real watt COB LEDs. They are 800 watt equivalents. Really 400 per light of led and 32 each for the fans in the housing. Spectrum is not a balanced full spectrum but does have infa red and uv-b in there. Plants loooove it! Both are dimmable to half power.
Well thats what i got for a set up. Please dont judge too hard, we all start somewhere...

STRAIN LINEUP AND PICS TOMORROW