What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant flowered in solo cup with no dark cycle

Nicholas2323

This is very strange to me and I cannot find an answer. I purchased the seed from Attitude who told me they were only a bank and to contract Greenhouse. I contacted Greenhouse and they politely told me they were prohibited from giving grow info.

I planted a Greenhouse Kalashnikova (fem) from seed. It preflowered while still in the warmer. After a few days, I transplanted it to a solo cup filled with Happy Frog. The lights are just florescent. A few days later, it started to flower. The lights have Never been off.

Now it is 4 weeks old, about 12 inches high, and is filled with small buds. I took a look today just to see if there were any trichs. It's loaded with them and most are smoky gray. When I bought this seed, it didn't say it was an auto. I really don't know what to do with it. All my plants are in veg so I don't have a dark room going. Guess I could put it in the closet, but it doesn't seem to care. What do you guys make of this?

Nicholas2323

Forgot to say that I transplanted it to a 5 gallon pot at age 2 weeks. Thought she might be hungry from putting out all those buds.

This is very strange to me and I cannot find an answer. I purchased the seed from Attitude who told me they were only a bank and to contract Greenhouse. I contacted Greenhouse and they politely told me they were prohibited from giving grow info.

I planted a Greenhouse Kalashnikova (fem) from seed. It preflowered while still in the warmer. After a few days, I transplanted it to a solo cup filled with Happy Frog. The lights are just florescent. A few days later, it started to flower. The lights have Never been off.

Now it is 4 weeks old, about 12 inches high, and is filled with small buds. I took a look today just to see if there were any trichs. It's loaded with them and most are smoky gray. When I bought this seed, it didn't say it was an auto. I really don't know what to do with it. All my plants are in veg so I don't have a dark room going. Guess I could put it in the closet, but it doesn't seem to care. What do you guys make of this?

They gave you a autoflower plant by mistake...

Nicholas2323

Can I finish it off under florescent lights or do I need to switch to metal hallide (I saw some recommendations for that) or hps?

Budley Doright

Veteran
Im not sure.....it could be an auto.....however have had some plants that got more fuzzy under 24 hours light than say 20....

I have read in the past that without dark that some plants gets somewhat confused.....

Just sayin......

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Can I finish it off under florescent lights or do I need to switch to metal hallide (I saw some recommendations for that) or hps?
You can look up LST (Low Stress Training) and finish it under the fluoros. Depending on how much longer is left, switching to MH may not add much to the yield.

Your choice. :) Introduce the MH at a good distance and bring the light closer over the first 2-3 days. Easier transition for the plant. ;)

Nicholas2323

9k=

Lrus007

Veteran
damn now i got to change my password !!!!!!!

it might have been rootbound and started to bloom.
have seen it in cups b4
Lrus007

Nicholas2323

Why do you have to change your password? I can't figure out how to post a picture. I clicked on what I thought was the attachment icon but nothing would happen.

No, it is definitely an auto. I am having to finish it up under MH as there were so many buds I couldn't do the lsr because I couldn't bend it. There are thousands of trichs, still dark smoky but a lot of gold hairs.

Latest posts

Latest posts