What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is 11L pot big enough final home for a sweet tai?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I stand corrected.
I have nothing but good things to say about sweet seeds too. I've had 100% germination rate, their rolling papers go well with their strains, all of the packages I've received from them have been super stealthy and I like their monthly photo contests. (Keep growing and post some to win more of their awesome genetics)

I'm on vacation right now but I'll be home soon enough and then I'll start another grow. More of them autos I think. They're fast, hardy, stupid-easy to grow and really nice to smoke.

inbetween

Not sure i'm good enough to enter their monthly contests, mainly as i just throw the seeds in once germinated and nothing fancy after that.. But yeah, like you nothing bad to say with sweet seeds. I don't order direct though, i use a local-ish growshop in Murcia thgrow. Great costumer service so i keep using them over 10 years.

With you on the autos, normally they come in handy pre/post summer. Like you say, easy and quick grow for a bit of something.. Last order i went for the sweet mix auto 10 pack. Part for pot look and maybe drop on something different to try.. Only other strain i tried lately after been gifted the seed, devil's cream auto. Not impressed, or maybe i did something who knows.. Only grew to about 20cms at the most, top went purple but no side branches.. I vaped the top and got nothing, well sh*t happens

Look forward to seeing your grow when you get it up and running..

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I had some sweet skunk and cream caramel. Both autos. I posted a pick of them in veg and still won

picture.php

Try. It's free and nobody minds it.

I let mine go a bit longer and they were fine. In the beginning the smoke did nothing for me but after a few weeks in a jar they've become really nice.

Originally mine grew to be bout 20cm too but then flowered up to 60cm. I've learned to never transplant autos now :tiphat:. I think you should give them another go if you have the space. I recommend the sweet skunk.

See ya later alligator

inbetween

I have tried the sweet skunk autos, in fact they were my pre summer grow indoors in the wilma.. never tried the cream caramel though. Just the devil's cream was 20cm but could have been lack of light or feed.

They do look nice them there plants, or should we say did before they hit the jar :) much tighter and thicker than how mine turned out. Looks like you could have gone surfing on one of them leaves it's so broad, very nice photo man. Interesting what you say about win when in veg, i just imagine all the competitions are about buds.. I think yeah nice one matey..

I have seeds, only problem is i have plants.. If it were a free world i would germ them all and have a sweet forest.. But it ain't yet, so waiting are my 11 sweet tai fems, 10 sweet mix autos, plus other not called sweet can have their day in the sun :)

In a while crocodile

inbetween

I thought just because you mentioned the NL x haze i'd show you how the're doing too.. Well few week to go before another potting, or at least till they show their gender

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I now see the difference. They look nice too. Keep making use of that green thumb!

I don't know why I won. Maybe they like the photo? Or they like Buddha? I had no statue of Ganesh or I would have used that. Maybe they were tired of all the buds and wanted a bit of variety? In the end it was their decision.
I'm gonna get a better camera for taking macros. Hope to take some nice ones.
Stay green mate

inbetween

Well time will tell with them for sure, still early doors..

Got to admit, the Buddha does look good in the photo. Thanks for the thought on Ganesh, would make a good statue. Might have a go at that one next :)

You too mate and stay in touch