What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any ideas?

Bhopp

Hey guys this is my first grow. I was wondering if any one had any ideas on the strain? And do you think its about time to harvest?

Attachments

• 0716172308a.jpg
    0716172308a.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 0713172245a.jpg
    0713172245a.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 6

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Looks an awful lot like cannabis to me. (pictures in white lighting are easier to tell proper colors) Don't be surprised if no one has a difinitive answer. A lot of strains look very similar.:)
I've posted how to check for amber trichomes to determine ripeness at least a dozen times on here. Try a google search for "site:icmag.com Douglas.Curtis amber trichomes" It will pull up nearly all of them for you.

Welcome to the wild, wild world of cannabis cultivation. :):)

Bhopp

Thats what i figured hah. I have read it a few times just thought an experienced eye could help a little. Ill have to take some better pictures later. But overall im happy with how shes doing. (Especially for being my first grow.)

Bhopp

Overall im pretty excited with how she turned out. I did use some training methods just for the heck of it. And overall it worked pretty well. Ive been using black gold soil with npk grow and bloom nuts. Im fairly happy with them besides the fact it was very easy to burn. I used 1/2 of the recommended nuts over its entire life and still burned most of the leaves. But i take this into being such a small pot. Overall shes growing. So im happy!!:dance013:

Attachments

• 0716172308a.jpg
    0716172308a.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 0713172157.jpg
    0713172157.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 0717170944.jpg
    0717170944.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7

OldPhart

I get a kick out of these micro-grows. Just shows you how adaptable this plant is.

Welcome Bhopp, congrats on your first grow.

It's looks like your using leds. One way I can tell is when no white hairs are visible under the led light. When you take it out and use natural light you can still see white hairs. Once that happens I look to cut

Judging off your first pic I would think you have a week to go. If you use a scope look at bud and do not look at the sugar leaves

RedACD

Nice looking mico grow! As a fellow newb grower I would suggest getting a cheap loupe to view the trichomes. Even then it'll still be a guess but that's how we learn.

Bhopp

Thanks everyone. Yes im pretty excited aboutthis hah. Im going to harvest tomorrow. Ill keep everyone updated on the status. Im hoping to get a good dry and cure for this first run. This plant smells absolutely amazing especially for a bag seed (reminds me of fruit loops haha). Once i upgrade my setup ill def be looking into getting some better genes. But as for the drying and cueing process goes, anyone have any tips. I was just planning on using a cardboard box and mason jar.

rolandomota

Its not ready yet dont harvest! I say it needs at least 2 more weeks 4 at most remember to give the plant pure water for at least 1 week before harvest 2 weeks of water only is better or your bud wont burn right it will leave black chunky ash and be harsh. That small plant in the back will start flowering soon too if it stays in 12 12 for 2 more weeks.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
your bud wont burn right it will leave black chunky ash
FYI, this is a classic sign of overfeeding or using an unbalanced nutrient profile. You should get a nice off-white ash with flowers clipped at any time of the flowering period. Mid cycle, quick dried, should have zero sparking, crackling, cherrying or leaving a heavy ash.

Cannabis sucks. She sucks up and holds onto an amazing amount of quality depleting elements. Go easy with her. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts