What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cash Cropper Strains?

Yea, I've got stardawg IV crossed with long valley royal kush x the white. It's about to start flowering soo I'm hoping they really put on the weight.

madalasatori

Veteran
OG kush by dinafem. As with all dinafem gear it's a pheno hunt but if you pop 20 of these you're almost sure to find a keeper.

Bag appeal
Yield
Smell
Flavour
Very strong
Very hardy

The perfect plant. Sorry dinafem haters!

I have a couple crosses of stardawg that do well outdoor. (The white x Long Valley Royal Kush) x Stardawg IV, Larry Dawg, and lv"e got a chem D bx that is one of my favorites. Gonna cross it with my old ass polecat and see what treasures i can pull out. Want some garlic, burnt rubber, funky socks or B.O. that old school potent smoke that makes your face and ears hot, while you stumble around looking for your shoes and theyre on your feet. Yay

Is the only way to get rid of souvenirs on here , to donate. To breeders boutique? Or how do you go about that? Im still trying to figure out how to post a damn picture lmao

UncleBens

Paradise seeds wappa and opium, big yields and great flavour/high. Done in 9 weeks tops.
Chemmy jones by connoisseur genetics too but mine takes 10 and a half weeks to finish.
I used to do double dutch when it was magus genetics selling the seeds, lost the cut and couldnt find another keeper out a new pack though.