What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina x Afghani

Yormom

Grown in Promix HP
pH between 6 and 6.5
600 watt HPS
Advanced nutrients connisuer

Attachments

• IMG_20170216_165107.jpg
    IMG_20170216_165107.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 12

Aota1

When i did my first grow back in 03', my next door neighbors were growing Black Afghani. We were pretty tight living in manila (little peninsula between Arcata and eureka) on the humboldt coast. I was in love with their blck domina x afghani. It had the sweetest flavor! They would trim it up after harvest, then as they'd (3 tough puffing, growing, construction workers from mammoth lakes) smoke it, collect all the close sugar leaf. We made a special run of bubble hash from these sugar leaves and it's still to this day some of the best I've ever had! Nice plant!

los_escondidos

Man, she's beautiful! Great work, I'm a big lover of broad leaf cultivars from the yesteryear! Black Domina, Ortega, Hashplant, Afghani & Old School Purple strain/clone only's:)