What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemonhoko / Green Beanz - Blueberry BX

browntrout

Veteran
Looking for seeds of the above,

Sold out and don't look like their coming back.

I am looking to open pollinate as many seeds as I can get my hands on and share back to the community.

PM with any info.

Virgin1

Not sure what strains but there's been some activity on his instagram I think it was so might be a drop around the corner

Scrappy-doo

Whoa good eyes there virgin1

Looks like lem is back at it! Check out @lemonhokogenetics on IG. I'll be grabbing another pack of the bx for sure.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Tried his Blueberry Sativa clone some time ago but wasn't that much impressed with it... nice terpenes but the effect was just ok, a bit too sedating for what I was expecting from a "blueberry sativa" pheno I guess.

Platinum Blue Dream on my tent looks definitely more sativa so far... looking forward to smoke this one and see too.

Scrappy-doo

I found the complete opposite effect in the bx seeds. Uplifting sativa effect with nice long legs that ran for hours. Exactly what I expected from a sativa blueberry.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was gifted a pack of lems blueberry bx a couple of years ago and have been running her for the last year and half,,,,
love her liked i loved my blue meanie,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
944s2, how was the effect on yours?
hey scrappy,,,,
lots of humidity and lowish temps brings out the most lovely blueberry muffin taste and a good potency,,,,
i used her before bedtime if i was gonna watch a movie,,,
out of all the recent runs in both grows its the blueberry bx that is a constant in room2,,,,,
i love how her aroma always seems to stick out in the stash box even with other stinky strains but that might be cos i love that blueberry dense aroma,,,,,
lovely taste,aroma and a nice potency,,strong but not too strong,,
easy to please with feeding and loves being topped and supercropped,,,,takes a lot of stick and never had her go to the "darkside",,,,,i am revolving clones cos i dont have a mum and

before i dialled her in,,ojd smoked her and thought it was casey j but i could have got the stash mixed up,,i tend to do that :) think cos i am in my 50s! well! thats my excuse and i am sticking to it lol,,loll
presently smoking triangle kush cookies and it was taken down 2 weeks early and still strong as hell and stinks nasty,,,,,s2

browntrout

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts