What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

Dankwolf

Thanks for all the kind words . the skunk mazar is close to what i am looking for yet a mile away ( time will tell ).

As far as questions on direction i have done a large amount of initial Crossing and noted what i want to move forwared with . i will be doing some actual crossing here vary soon . i will post up details of males and females i plan to work with next run . this will be r and d but focused on what i have learned so far with how the males preform and how the females took the male pollen . goal at moment is to breed 3-10 true breeding. Stabilized males/ females (f4) . then search through the true breeding plants to cross with a opposite genetically f4 female . this will take time as i have stated .

None the less i will be posting up the first stage / strian direction . still a long way to go . also i keep obtaining new gentetics weekly to test for possabiltys as far as project is concerned. Still waiting on a few genetics to show up before i initiate the next step .

Dankwolf

Mazar x skunk. At 45 days or so

picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

The skunk/mazar is looking tight. MTF was always something I wanted to try but never heard of anyone who had a good seed line.

Like others have mentioned, great thread :)

If you want true mtf it comes from the vally area . issue is she is unfertial to pollen in a vary extreme way . not one seed enen though i dusted that vally cut with .5 grames of pollen . i highly dought reversing would work .

My buddy that has been in the mtf vally for 30+ years still has her . she reminds me of northern lights 9 . super chunky . might still have a pic of her in a old phone . i lost the cut . cary tough to keep alive . 1 out of 50 clones might root . she is vary old

Dankwolf

I am pretty sure there is a pic of her in this thread . not a good example to do summer temps . but its in here some where . i tried to hit her up with the ansestrial skunk pollen .that should help ypu find the pic in this thread

PDX Dopesmoker

If you want true mtf it comes from the vally area . issue is she is unfertial to pollen in a vary extreme way . not one seed enen though i dusted that vally cut with .5 grames of pollen . i highly dought reversing would work .

My buddy that has been in the mtf vally for 30+ years still has her . she reminds me of northern lights 9 . super chunky . might still have a pic of her in a old phone . i lost the cut . cary tough to keep alive . 1 out of 50 clones might root . she is vary old

That MTF sounds like the perfect clone for those folks in Colorado with the hemp pollen problems.

Thesearch

Triploid?

Triploid?

Hey, I have heard rumours that MTF was a polyploid, perhaps it's a triploid. That would explain the infertility, but could potentially mean it could be selfed. Just musing.

Ticketyboo

Whatup dankwolf, been a while bro hope you’re well. Try out blueskiesvenna man, he claims to have the old skunk. Swami claims to have the rks as the 85rks. With your stable, I would be interested to see what you found in the search thru those beans. I think I’m gonna bite and buy some of bsv’s stuff to see for myself when I stack up some extra bread. Got some of last year’s red eye skunks and howard’s reds from nature farm deppin about to hit wk 6 tmrw, all crossed w the skunk 18. The most skunk I’ve found in what we grew last yr was duke’s munson which is the dominion skunk x nl5 from melvanetics. Reeks. Any rks coming thru anything yet?

I have these beans from BSV pre 79 I believe there from Oldtimers1 B line

The most legit source of real skunk seeds that produce plants that smell of skunk from genetics originating from oldtimer1 who contributed genetics to skunk before it was named skunk.
Available now for a broad spectrum of skunk terps and profiles. Sharp acetic acid onion garlic terps to dead skunk meaty terps, narrow leaf and broad leaf types.

Excellent thread dankwolf ?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

I have a Honduran/Jamaican that wouldn't clone. One day I had an extra Peat Plug with a dead sprout. I cut a branch off at a node, just scraped the base between my finger and the scissors, dipped it in water then Stim-Root, and just stuck it in the plug to the bottom. I put it in this little dollar store pot with a dome. God damn if roots didn't start shooting out the sides in a week. I did 4 trays after seeing that. 100% so far and some of those cuttings would normally have ended up in the trash. Easiest 160 plants I ever got.

I grow gorilla style and have to plan my season. So I just stuck the plugs in the ground at a site with no transplant, no prep. Just checked on them and other that being a little thirsty, they're growing fine.
:headbange

Point being, if all else fails, try peat plugs.

Dankwolf

2 of the main girls in project .60 days or so of flower

2 of the main girls in project .60 days or so of flower

Mazar x skunk

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ogkb 2.0 #3

picture.php

Thesearch

Beautiful. Hey, I noticed Tora Bora is described as funky pungent foul body odour smells. I'm imagining that crossed with a pungent Colombian Gold/Panama/Central American variety some old school skunk/og kush/chemdawg phenos might pop up. Again, just musing, but I may attempt this myself in the next year as I was hoping to get some Colombian Gold for a love potion remix I'm working on, and have some Panama from ace on the way rn.

Dankwolf

Got the first real seed run coming up in the coming weeks . yes i have some excellent candidates. Will post up female and the male donors soon as everything is for sure. Still a few wild cards to be sorted put or in

3snowboards

Got the first real seed run coming up in the coming weeks . yes i have some excellent candidates. Will post up female and the male donors soon as everything is for sure. Still a few wild cards to be sorted put or in

Is it basically most skunky ( m)x most skunky (f)
:good: