What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Excited to see this thread up and to know this is happening again. Something to look forward to for sure. :woohoo:

Will be there. :dance013: Booked already for me and my companion. We are up behind the big library. Hotel though which upon reflection is a mistake. :comfort:

However we'll be there with bells on (our bikes). :tiphat:

Snype

Veteran
I really hope I have a chance to come through this year. I say I'm going every year but something always comes up to hold me back. So this time I'm not saying I'm going to be there and maybe I'll be lucky enough to have the time and money to go.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
will be awesome seeing you all again.

SAMSEED loves giving out the nicknames, everyone remember Orlando Bloom lmao.

hit me up for the password to the new years 420 section guys.

:bongsmi:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would come again. also i am german but not from this so called "german crew" (maybe i am not 100% german?!) ;)

would come with my wife and a good friend. if something is needed for the cup ( bongs, pipes, papers, grinders or so) i would bring a big box of it(if needed) from my friends own company. some promo for him and lower organisation costs on the other side.

greetz, tea

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
would come again. also i am german but not from this so called "german crew" (maybe i am not 100% german?!) ;)

would come with my wife and a good friend. if something is needed for the cup ( bongs, pipes, papers, grinders or so) i would bring a big box of it(if needed) from my friends own company. some promo for him and lower organisation costs on the other side.

greetz, tea

Stuff like that is always welcome.

mack 10

Veteran
Dude you are also in the German crew.
wootwoot!

and take no offense i meant it in the best possible way.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
have to say jah hoover named giaus that , mack 10 is whiskers aka Cat in the Hat lol , im Sadsack from the Raggy dolls aka The brown Bruce Willis , jah is Blackbeard aka pirates of the indian ocean lol .....
names to come for other members soon , dimodz = Aquaman ......

roflmao Aquaman!!!!!

he'll never live it down hehe...

Well guess who's back lol I no I've not posted for a while guys but cheesy is back. Aka (manchesterseeds) I'll be there this year guys should be a special one.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi, is this year the same as last year a labor test with THC,CBD...?
thanks cloudz

not sure about that this year, cheap tests are hardly worth it and really good tests are fing expensive and will screw with our concept of keeping this a low cost event thats about the bud, not the almighty buck. but yeah this topic will probably be discussed further in the private forum section, i know at least 1 other member who is interested, probably many more.

Well guess who's back lol I no I've not posted for a while guys but cheesy is back. Aka (manchesterseeds) I'll be there this year guys should be a special one.

Hey Cheesy old chap, which cheesy are you is the question, lol. the ex vendor or the guy who hardly ever posts but is always at the 420?

either way nice to hear you again man.

peace out
g

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this event is by invitation only, members can get invited by going to other canna cups or expos and hook up with some of the regulars who will then act as sponsor.

it takes place during the 4/20 :) in fact Amsterdam at this date is always fun, there is other cups going on from other forums at the same time so it makes for a good vibe in the better coffee shops.

Latest posts

Latest posts