What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Pie crosses?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The title is self explaining. I wanna know if there are some crosses of the CP in seed form out there on the market. Or breeders who work on them. I've read Bodhiseeds are testing but didn't find more information.

rik78

Veteran
Phantom Cookies. (Cherry Pie x GDP) x (Platinum Cookies x Bay11) - Granddaddy Purp Genetics

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Phantom Cookies. (Cherry Pie x GDP) x (Platinum Cookies x Bay11) - Granddaddy Purp Genetics

I've not grown the original CP as it's not widely available over this side of the pond, but have grown the Phantom Cookies and have to say its a wonderful strain.
Really big, dense buds that smell incredible. Made myself a good ~1000 F2 beans and some crosses as well :)

Have my keeper revegging at the moment. Should be able to take clones soon and get her going in some hydro.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not grown the original CP as it's not widely available over this side of the pond, but have grown the Phantom Cookies and have to say its a wonderful strain.
Really big, dense buds that smell incredible. Made myself a good ~1000 F2 beans and some crosses as well :)

Have my keeper revegging at the moment. Should be able to take clones soon and get her going in some hydro.

So what will you do with a thousand beans? If you should need help of some form or another, i am there to help you. :yummy: What do they smell and taste like?

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
When I get time I'll start hunting through them for any gems I may find. I made way more than needed, mainly because of the low possibility if getting real cookies around my way.

Smells are mainly a deep, rich cherry smell with dark musk/earth undertones. Found a female that smelled a bit 'dough' like but she was a mold magnet.

Taste wise p much the same as the smell, but that's because I vape rather than smoke my buds :)

Keep an eye out for a thread of my round 2 if my Phookie sometime soon!

jochen_45

Veteran
Pie Face from archive seed bank, the cross is Cherry Pie x Face Off OG bx1.
It seems to be a nice one, but it is not easy to find...

Brelva

Gage Green Genetics have a Cherry Pie x Joseph OG cross called Cherry Puff but they haven't been available for awhile I don't believe :tumbleweed:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
yeah, sign me up, that cp pheno with the candy drip goo would be hella nice to find in seed form

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
They are nowhere to find.

Alternatives health collective Santa Rosa,ca ....I've seen baba g offer to send some in for guys that are out of state if you can't google search "golden lion seeds/genetics" and figure it out thats a you problem not a cant be found issue. :tiphat:

GrowWhatYaSmoke

Pie crosses

Pie crosses

I have a super stinky cherry/fuel pie cut that I will soon be making crosses with. Much fire to come! Recently crossed her to Trainwreck.

B

Bob Green

I have to agree with Pie Face from Archive. I have not tried it myself but every pheno in every report is coming back great. Easy to find a keeper in a pack. I might have to grab a pack or two myself!

DJXX

Veteran
Rockn some from The Real Hash....Cherry Pie X Paki Chitral Kush....love it love it..DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts