What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: WOW!!! Mate your still kicking arse like there's no tomorrow I see :D
Your Trainwreck and Dieselrella look soooooo delicious bro :good:
Watching an drooling down here ;)

krustallos

Veteran
Wow! Can I share a bowl with ya?

Have tons of bowls to smoke~

Great work!

Many thanks!

yoinks.gif
WOW!!! Mate your still kicking arse like there's no tomorrow I see
Your Trainwreck and Dieselrella look soooooo delicious bro
Watching an drooling down here

Thanks b00m!! I'll get some fresh pics soon, have a good next runs comin' up here

Hope all is well down under, don't be shy now :tiphat:

krustallos

Veteran
Next round of Trainwreck:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And last of the Herijuana:
picture.php

Need a new purp strain... one that yields better, and smokes better.. any ideas?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Damn your Trainwreck just looks so creamy mmmmmm what smells do you get off that girl bruz?? :chin:
Did you ever manage to snag some of the Magenta99 packs?? That's my only suggestion at the moment for a replacement purple strain. :D
:smoke out:

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks b00m. That Trainwreck is probably my favorite strain. If it yielded higher I would have a lot more of them in the garden. She is stinky, strong, and gooey.

Toss up between her and the slipper for frostiness..

waiting for something to come unseat these two in my garden!

And yeah, as to a Purple strain... hopefully I'll be able to find a clone of something good.. :yang:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've got me droolin on my keyboard again K !!!! Damn they look Sooooooo nice :biggrin: :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Scrog Master strikes again !!!! :biggrin:

I fukin LOVE your garden K !!! You really know yer shit when it comes to 1 big plant under 1 big light !!! :tiphat: