What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats the one strain that your mouth is watering for right this minute!

killa-bud

Veteran
some bud i bought once..

it had the most intense smell of strawberries,like you just stuck your nose in a freshly harvested bowl full.

absolutely wonderful smelling...i wish i knew what it was

C

chazz michaels

If i tell you, you might snatch it from underneath me when it's released. :bigeye:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Found a nice fatty plump bean digging through some Pre98 Bubba, for some reason I am captivated to grow it out and smoke it.... One bean (so far) digging through this pound, personal and retail ish so there could have been more I didn't see, in fact there probably was a lot more LOL.... But this one I found, idk. Only reason it didn't get grinded up to shit was the grinder was downstairs, then it got thrown in the garbage this morning and I dug through that shit to find it...... So this be one lucky bean already...... Wanna smoke it. A homie grew out some seeds from the same packs of bubba, can't remember if he said they were all female or not..... We'll see.

Siro

Im finishing up a Malawi x Pakistan chitral kush that has my complete attention. Cant wait to try her.

V

vonforne

Sensi's '1998' Black Domina..

the best indica iv'e ever inhaled.
and thats a fact!

I ran that for a long time also. Had a couple phenos from that 4 way cross that were stellar. From about 95 or 96 is when I purchased it.

talktosamson

Veteran
I used to buy big bags of Violet Delight in my college years, came from the same dude told me it was a 4 way cross, I used to know all the parents but that was many bowls ago. Ive never really heard of or seen it since...sad