What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Blues.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

Grown SoG style.
mack.

mack 10

Veteran
These girls stink! in a good way of course, but if you just bump the plant the room becomes filled with the blue funky smell :mad:) I love it. super sticky.
Macks Blues #5
picture.php

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Blues

Mack's Blues

Hi Mack,
so thats the sister of the #4 and I think she looks great. I can see my plants in her, of course, and I can see,
what you get from her and thats a lot, I think you know exactly, what to do with her to make you happy and
her of course, too. When you have so much harvests at the moment, your jars should be full again at once,
but be careful and dont produce to much oil and more, you know what i mean...

mack 10

Veteran
i hear that, got carried away before and blew a few oz, then come end of jars time and you think umm? was that worth it?...usually hell yeah! lol.
but heyho, you have gotta try these things when you can.
Peace out.
mack.

macks blues

macks blues

yo yo yo about time I dropt a few pics of my macks blues dead lucky to have this keeper thanks mack ., amyway I grow in soil an only use basic foods , here a few pics . this is the round just gone and yes more to co
picture.php
me ,,,
picture.php

picture.php

loads more pics

mack 10

Veteran
last one, Macks's Blues, last few days of veg. Just need to tidy up the lowers, clone and flip.
picture.php

mack.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey mack 10, those plants look nice and healthy. Can't wait until you have the mack blues available here on IC for purchase. Your last bud shots (I think a page back or so) were very nice. GL with the project and take care 1

mack 10

Veteran
Holla IC!
Here's my baby, rocking it outside, Uk style.
(lol)

mack.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Yeah this one's a beast. I will try and get some whole plant shots.
Thank's Jochen.
Mack.

Latest posts

Latest posts