What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Blues.

mack 10

Veteran
Holla IC! Project Macks Blues is coming along nicelly. Over the last 12 months i have been growing/testing many many diferent pheno types. i think i have found the wining combo:biggrin: The Mom(Ic cup wining cut) x macks blues male( blues x cheese/blueberry) The mom and dad where found from the same batch of seed. i found the mom first a couple of years ago now, then had to search to find the matching male.which, after trying several diferent males picked this one as he just passes the flavour so well.
Here's the mom just started flowering
picture.php
,i'm gonna wait till week 4 before adding the male. when the seeds are made i will send some in for testing then a full release at 4.20...:biggrin:.
mack.

K

komodod

mate i bet they do the blues i had a skunky smell in veg too. have you got any bud pics of any??

K

komodod

nice mate thats what im talking about! respect mate it looks lovely getting any blueberry smell in there?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I'm smoking some Blues myself right now.... it is a real reeker, if I didn't have an airtight jar it would be a problem...

mack 10

Veteran
Your pictures are very nice, what a strain, I have to try it!
Great work, Mack...
:kewlpics:
:ying:High ya Jochen, i have a feeling you are going to try it!

nice mate thats what im talking about! respect mate it looks lovely getting any blueberry smell in there?
Thanks Komodod, BB smells? Sort of. My friend Jackfrost descibed it best as blueberry/raspberry toejam,skunk funk!!:laughing:
I'm smoking some Blues myself right now.... it is a real reeker, if I didn't have an airtight jar it would be a problem...
For sure! Don't even grow this strain if you get paranoid about stinking of herb, you will basically just smell funky all the time!!:laughing:lol filters are 100% needed.
Mack.

Last edited:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey mack 10, can we expect a release sometime next year? Been waiting on these, GL with the project. Thanks in advance and take care 1

H

Hoover_lungz

Yes Macky my brother:)

just put the Blues into flower, looking forward to see how she does in my enviroment bruv:)

mack 10

Veteran
Kaynt C, yes mate. i'm working on it right now, so prob a 4.20 release.
so 4.20 or before? keep checking this thread.
Can't wait to get these beans out there!

Jah; repect bro. Give her that Jah touch...
Mack.

G

growcodile

awesome news you are making mack's blues seeds
woohoo.gif

im looking forward to growing them one day ..

H

Hoover_lungz

Mack im going to make you sum CS to reverse that Blues cut bro:)

we should also hit the original diesel with sum mack blues s1 pollen:) should be off the hook

mack 10

Veteran
Now thats just flith! OH yeah baby sour blues:)
@ jah,Get busy bro, i'm cooking up a storm, 2013 is gonna be a big year!
mack.