What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Magoo

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Im growing the original blue magoo, and its leaves etc look just like yours stagger, Ill grab some pics when this round gets a little bigger...... just a wonderful smoke, aroma..... really has some pretty colors on here at the end of flower :thumbup:

GS

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Yo vsl pro P just dropped like few packs of blue heron on 2 other sites i know for sure because i got mine at one of them thinking of getting the mochalope v2 as well his O affy clone is no joke but this blue heron should be amazing imop the best i have seen hoping for a super bomb male to make some sick crosses with. The huckelberry kush and mt hood are bomb as well i can't wait for the crater lake the blueberry x ssh its looks really good too and at $50 a pack its a steal imop. your girls look good bro can't wait to see the frosty purple dank thats comin!!!

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Got ten for ten of my Mt. Hoods, they are all uniform and even letting out a buncha blueberry stink at 4 nodes in. The Prof def. knows what he's doing.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
here are a few Professor P's pic's of the blue magoo bx1 aka blue heron from dynasty seeds. I can't wait to run this girls she is gonna be a epic Blue for sure and I can't wait to find that amazing blueberry smelling/tasting pheno to breed with a few strains big plans for these thats for sure!!!

Attachments

• Bheron-01.jpg
    Bheron-01.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Bheron2-01.jpg
    Bheron2-01.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Bheron3-01.jpg
    Bheron3-01.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Bheron5-01.jpg
    Bheron5-01.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Bheron9-01.jpg
    Bheron9-01.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 24

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
^^^ Yup that's the Blue Heron! heheehehehehahahaha, that shit smells soooo dank, like every single blueberry mixed with bubble gum! I wish professor P was on these forums! Much love friends, SL

Prodigygrower

Veteran
yep she looks awesome Pro P does the most complete descriptions of his gear i have ever seen because he grows them out for quite a while b4 he releases gear imop thats how it should be done. That sounds like the smell i'm looking for its clear Pro P has a lot of love for blueberry and has but a lot of work into his blue lines. I just can't wait to see what i find I would love to see how blue heron would pair with Dank franks digiberry or CB those would be pair well imop make sure you make plenty of f2's hommie lots of bomb to be found in these genetics if your looking for a dank blueberry in seed form dynasty seeds is where you need to look the dude is in Oregon and has access to some of Oregon most elite blue clones out their and he does things right his testing facility is prolly the best i have seen one of the few breeders out there that you can take to bank what the description says. His Oregon affy clone is no joke either some believe its where the bubba came from and they are one in the same. Cosmic brain is dank witch he made b4 subcool made qush. Pro P is deff one of my new fav breeders and besides dank frank the only blueberry genetics i would buy and at $50 a pack most are $40 there a straight steal!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Dont forget the killer freebies with that 40$/pack price tag! Last time I got Herebei x extrema x2 , killing fields 7 x killing fields 7 (fem), and space queen x killing fields!! I only ordered 2 packs of beans!

I'm currently growing professor's Drizella as well, she looks like she is going to be a frosty yielder, smells like like sweet skunk/cherries and vanilla, quite amazing! And yes, come winter time I plan to try my hand @ some breeding, making F2's of the Blue Heron, and doing some crosses with her, 1st we gotta see what my pheno is like, wich is looking to be killer :joint: Much love freinds, SL :shooty:

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I didnt get them from the place you did SL I grabbed them from the original place Professor P drops his gear at least i think it is any way but i did get some sick ass free bees or 1 10 pack any way i literaly just got these like 5 min ago but along with the blue heron and Bodhi's Instant karma i got one of dankdairy's bad ass devilberry crosses space devil witch is space queen x devilberry never grew space queen b4 but this should be an awesome purple cross since DB is a sick strain that goes a beautiful purple maroon color these should be dank.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 14

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Just got some blue magoo today, super epic blueberry deliciousness, almost like urkle and blueberry, simply delightful to smell and smoke.

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi, i just watched mr bloo magoo on you tube ,good plant good vid mr magoo ,give me some,peace

talktosamson

Veteran
Just got some blue magoo today, super epic blueberry deliciousness, almost like urkle and blueberry, simply delightful to smell and smoke.

YES! I also get purple tones from her!! Before we found out the MLB was a Willys Wonder F2 I really thought the second parent was something purple. The grapieness comes from the mom apparently though, there is purple Thai in Blueberry. Hello fellow OMMP, welcome to the Blue Magoo party!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
btw, did I mention the funk coming from the lady shown above is the most intoxicating scent I think i've ever smelled on a cannabis plant? Cause it's unbfuckinbelievable!! SL

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
finally got the magoo to smoke

um, yummmmmmmmmmmmm

damn that taste is great, too bad I'm high as hell, but I think I feel her cutting through

D

DJSHADOW

Stagger Lee you got any shots of how these girls finished up for you, would love to see them...Just scored two packs of Blue Heron, pretty stoked...how was the taste, smell and stone?
DJS