What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best way to re-pot and keep moms in coco??

G

guest121295

Well, I think I'll flower this thing eventually.The cuts I took all rooted and the mom is doing very well in a 3gal pot now.I switched to Canna Aqua Vega for veg and everything seems to like it so far.I added rocks to the coco mix to lighten it up.I think I'll try growing this Nevs alone in one big room with 1000 overhead and one 600 on 4 sides..I need the bigger pots so they won't dry out...Everything transplanted without a bump.:) The Nevs is all I smoke anymore, so I'll concentrate on that and have some other trees for "friends"...:dance013:

CaptainKrunch

thought this was a good read since I'm growing so many moms in coco, we are running veg+bloom on our moms I'm thinking about trying the flora nova bloom mentioned by someone earlier in this thread, i think its a bit cheaper :biggrin:, and i know it has worked well for many people's grows

Latest posts

Latest posts