What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

little-soldier

Your thought process is valid, however I refuse to waste a spot in my garden for a midzy plant. It’s pretty much documented through pictures. I don’t have the time or the give a fuck to waste that much time and energy with a family and job with lots of OT. Like I said, whether you want to believe it or not quite a few peeps have discussed his jedi kush. People should know, case closed. ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
cool

IMG_2802.png

IMG_2801.png

Here’s gmos i grew, bottom one has sour behind it (thanks cloney) 1000% not the same cut. Totally different aromas. The real one has way less stretch .

• Haha
Reactions: gmo

pepesilva

Isnt this the gmo guy who has the "chem D" that looks like a gsc cross? :ROFLMAO: Someone said it smelled like sweet dough LOL. Everyone knows chem D never purples, if it does, you have fake chem D. You can claim there are more than one chem d but NONE of them are purple. Ever. If he has a fake chem D on his menu then how can you trust anything else from him?

Weedus™️

Hows the weedus discord bro? You lonely yet? Everyone left for the pharmers choice huh?
lmao should of knew, really are tool trying to stir with barely any info like many of the folk I kicked out of my discord that formed their, I'm sure anybody can look at first pic of cut shared in this thread and @gmo 's cut grew out and see similarities

little-soldier

lmao should of knew, really are tool trying to stir with barely any info like many of the folk I kicked out of my discord that formed their, I'm sure anybody can look at first pic of cut shared in this thread and @gmo 's cut grew out and see similarities
Sorry but we don't take advice from someone who kicks people out of discord channels for asking simple questions. You need to grow up before we can take you seriously

Latest posts

Latest posts