What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot, I had some pics

Forgot, I had some pics

Here are a few: Can you tell I'm a bachelor? :biglaugh:

A new use for a computer cover

Two kitties, one body

My old man

Covered in cat nip. Kitties need their fix too. :canabis:

Hanging near Dad at the computer

The obligatory kitten shot

NoS

G

This is my smoking companion after a grueling 8 hour smoke session.

I'de like to introduce you to my pug. The ultimate 420 dog.

WARNING: do not try this at home kids. For ENTERTAINING purposes only!

later.

G

nugs of science, your cats are adorable!ahh man the one wit the catnip is tweakin, with the one eye closed :) good show

G

it's a pug! ahh man you see my pug up there? good looking dog bro.. good looking within its breed, too... im diggin the hat.. the baccy's a bit wacky... but i'm trusting you when you say its not smoking it!... cute dog bro!

G

Thanks angry. yeah he doesnt really smoke (animal abusers are the worste). It was weird cause when I took these pics,it was like he was a willing poser. Gave me no problems at all. Pugs are the best. In the process of finding him a mate right now cause he is really acting crazy all of a sudden. I'm digging yours too. male or female?

later

G

she's a girl, i feel bad cause i got her spayed and shes been a bit different ever since.. shes still god fun but a bit more mellow...

G

hill, i am liking that dog.. knows how to sit around... and you know how i am about my sittign around time!

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Here's my girl.... Babe

Here's my girl.... Babe

She's a 4 year old German Shorthair Pointer... my bestest pal!

1330MVC-715F-med.JPG

1330Summer03_022-med.jpg

1330Summer03_017-med.jpg

I just love all your babies...

1330toon.gif

G

zep, i love how silky smooth your dogs hair looks around his head, well actually, a really nice coat on him in general! :D

Bleek

Are You Guys Ready For my Killers?

Are You Guys Ready For my Killers?

These little guys are my pets! My fiancee introduced me to them, and they are some of the most sweetest nicest little buddies! I thought to myself what the hell am i doing owning rodents, but they are the coolest littles guys i met, and man do they got personality!

I guess i got from a Giant Lifesaver bush to the cutest little bad asses around! Special thanks goes out to DG, Gypsy, and my mentor BOG for helping me with my grow and my Lifesaver contest! Everyone here at the IC forums deserve a thank as well! :smile: :smile: I gave away seeds for a contest, it would be awesome to win some! :wink: Hope you like my little guys! :smile:

Here they are as babies!

This is Nappy!

This is Two-Tone!

This Rabbit!

G

hmmmm....let's examine the situation here...

can't participate in the breeders contests 'cause they're my friends and tell me to shoot 'em a pm if I want seeds :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

This is the best I can do for the pets contest (naturally this is "off contest")

1562pets.jpg

:eek:

Dutch, nothin' left for me to do but win the 420 Cup in April :biglaugh:

Wonderful pets, people, I'm really enjoying taking a look at all of your precious companions!

G

hehe Zep youve got some cool pets and plants :D
Here is our little boof head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.