What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spider Mite

theclearspot

Can anyone recommend where you can buy 'FloraMite' or similar in CZ, I mean regular DIY shop. I have used Plagron's Neem Oil to some success but want to get something like Floramite or would you guys recommend something else I can buy in CZ? (sorry for the English…)…..cheers:laughing:

spachal

Veteran
Yep, Vermitec is cheap and great, but be careful, dude, don't use it in late flovering phase ..

theclearspot

Hey guys can anyone help me with the dosage and frequency of spraying. I can't figure out the instructions?! I think its 10ml per 10 litre so 1.5ml per 2.5 Litre. But how often to spray?

K

Kundalf

Hi usually it`s fine to spray them 2 times, maybe for the 3rd time to be absolutely sure, vertimec 1.8 rulez for spider mites, but use only while you`re not flowering:)

Nadrzajda

I really haven t noticed the succes in eradicationg spidermites with vertimec 1,8. I don t know if its not killing all of the bugz, or maybe it doesn t destroy the eggz, but it just didn t work. If i can recommend u, buy a NeemAzal T/S, use it twice 0.7ml/l, it s an extract from some seed and u can use it till like 7-10 days before harvesting. It also depends, how you spray - dip your flowers, but i am always making 20litres bucket and dip the flowers upside down till the very beginning of the stem, for i know every little piece of every leaf got a little cure, second time after a week or so and voila, fucken mitz are not here any longer. Cheerz bro

Latest posts

Latest posts