What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rcmc

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Owner supposedly revamping website, hence website unavailable. Heard that dance song in January when we sent in our gear to be displayed, etc. He said he's revamping the website (as of 2 weeks ago). Frankly, I cannot take him at his word. No forward movement.

Agree w/ yahooman.

Hoypare.

Guys a thief plain and simple,small wonder he has gone under,abysmal customer service,wasnt honouring orders but quick enough to take the cash,good riddance to bad rubbish.

yahooman

its too bad,i ran some nice outy strains from them....mr clone who runs udg is a goof too....place has gone downhill

Hoypare.

its too bad,i ran some nice outy strains from them....mr clone who runs udg is a goof too....place has gone downhill

The strains you ran were from external breeders RCMC was merely a re-seller,the breeders abandoned him due to shoddy sales practices Breeder Brad has set up his own company for example,RCMC was nothing without breeders :tiphat:

yahooman

The strains you ran were from external breeders RCMC was merely a re-seller,the breeders abandoned him due to shoddy sales practices Breeder Brad has set up his own company for example,RCMC was nothing without breeders :tiphat:

yup,i know all about it!are you on udg?im kenya over there

yahooman

most of the strains i ran were from highrise,who is at seedheaven now,breederbrad(bushbrothers seeds)has some really nice strains out now...im running his firemob x freeze atm,will be done by october

Hoypare.

Yes mate Highrise.................
picture.php

View image in gallery

PARADOX

i got a order of outdoor beans from rcmc no problems in april. the owner was a bit of a flake and never fast but i always got mine.. Hopefully the breeders on there find good homes

Hoypare.

RCMC is no longer a seedbank,its folded,doesnt exist,thats his karma for stealing cash :tiphat: I actually criticised him last week on unleashdagreen and was banned immediately :biggrin: PARADOX the breeders are on a great site :tiphat: Good harvests to all this season :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts