What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

problem with my babies pics attached

Arcangelo

hi guys im new here.I always followed the forum silently :D . hope I am posting on the right place.
I got these 5 supercheese feminized from positronics.
the temperature is pretty high between 93 and 95 farenifht 33-35 celsius.
there are only 2 that are doing ok while the other two are going not so well, and the last one i think will die soon.
I am trying in any way to keep low temperatures but it s pretty high during summer here in south italy :D

do you have any opinion? what do you think I should do with the one that is almost going to die?
bless you

Attachments

• album.jpg
    album.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3300.jpg
    IMG_3300.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3302.jpg
    IMG_3302.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 29

Arcangelo

the first pic is one of the two that are doing good , the second pick is one of the two that are not doing so well as they seem stressed but I don't know why(probably high temperature).
while the last one I think it about to say goodbye. how can I solve this ??

Badfishy1

the first pic is one of the two that are doing good , the second pick is one of the two that are not doing so well as they seem stressed but I don't know why(probably high temperature).
while the last one I think it about to say goodbye. how can I solve this ??

Outdoors I assume? What type of soil are you using?

Jimmuzzo

penso che l'unica é un condizionatore Arcangelo...
Con i parametri giusti la piantina dovrebbe riprendersi...

Ciao