What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking a switz Grower

K

kallenavndk

Hello SwitzerLand , Im on a hunt 4 a Grower Named Knopse and my hope was to get some help from hes fellow country men i need to ask about Erdbeer .
My best

Tolpan

Hello SwitzerLand , Im on a hunt 4 a Grower Named Knopse and my hope was to get some help from hes fellow country men i need to ask about Erdbeer .
My best

Hi Kallen!

I think you mean knospe. sadly to tell ya he passed away a few years ago. Also he was from germany. erdbeer or as we call erdbeerli is the work of someone else. I or we are running the cut only erdbeer, feel free to ask.

It's definitly a great outdoorstrain, with a erdbeer/strawberry taste. Indoor she won't show her real beauty. She will be ready end sept.

greets

tolpan

K

kallenavndk

Tolpan m8 thank u very much i only know what i get told and this time they left out a importen part about the guy and that very sad for me to hear, but im happy that u show up and hopefully u can help me whit some qustion about this mighty fine plant ..

KnosPe

hi kallenavndk,

there was a german guy called dr. knospe (involved in hanfburg...) who sadly has left us.

i registered myself back in 2001 on overgrow as Knospe.
confused some people in the past....

i work with erdbeer for quite some years now, sent alot of seeds also to denmark.
zenseeds stuff has some of the genes.

K

kallenavndk

Knopse champ then u the one i seek its like u return from the dead hehe

KnosPe

i feel quite alife. as said, there might've been some confusion with a german guy named similar...
what it is it you need to ask about erdbeer?

K

kallenavndk

well just hit me whit all ya know :D i want it all :D
Genetics ,history,how ro take care of her etc ..i probally know some of it but can always need some info ..just incase some i dont know :D i been told erdbeer was a pheno in a afghan ??? Is that true ? How and ho made it a ibl ? or does a ibl erdbeer exist ? such kind of things would be nice to know cuz its a very very awesome plant

Locoporro

Hey Guyz

This is the history of the "Fraise" of canna tech , "Fraise" being the french word for eerdber or strawberry ...

The eerdber is one of the parent of the "fraise"

But in this history from the guy of canna tech himself , he told that the german guy who gave clones to him said that eerdber is a cross between a dutch skunk and a pure afghani brought back the guy himself

i give a try to translate the french story, i beware you, it's told with a really funny way :biglaugh:
"Il était une fois en Suisse romande, une petite entreprise qui est devenue grande : CANNATECH
Chez CANNATECH, vivait un érudit : l’Alchimiste. Il travaillait jour et nuit pour faire avancer la cause du cannabis dans son super laboratoire technicospatiologique tout au fond du sinistre donjon.

Or un jour, un valeureux freak Suisse Allemand de 40 ans pénétra la sombre forêt de cannabis qui entourait l’entreprise.
Après trois jours d’errances passées à se frayer un chemin à la hache, il parvint enfin au pont-levis, des cloques pleins les mains. Une fois entré chez CANNATECH, il fut accueilli par l’impressionnant Alchimiste. Après avoir papoté autour d’une tasse de thé, le valeureux freak pris congé et nul ne le revit jamais.Sur la table, à côté du sucrier en porcelaine, il avait laissé quelques boutures de sa composition qui répondaient au doux nom d’Erdbeere ; c’était selon lui ce qui se faisait de mieux.

Erdbeere, l’ancêtre de la Fraise venait d’être offerte à l’Alchimiste, mais celui-ci l’ignorait encore … alors, chuuut !

Tout là-haut dans sa montagne, le valeureux freak avait eu la bonne idée de croiser une skunk hollandaise avec une pure afghane dont il avait lui-même ramené les graines lors d’une croisade tout là-bas ; du moins, c’est ce qu’il avait raconté à son hôte, entre deux tasses de thé.

L'orsque la porte se referma sur le visiteur, l’Alchimiste regarda la malheureuse offrande restée sur la table.
Dans un élan de générosité, il préféra abréger les souffrances de ces pauvres bêtes, et avec un grand soupir les jeta en pâture au monstrueux Ochsner tapis dans l’ombre.
Il faisait frais pour la saison et l’Alchimiste s’était enrhumé. Comme il était seul dans son magasin, il se moucha dans ses doigts. Mais … d’où venait cette odeur, ce doux parfum de haschich ?
L’Alchimiste rôdait dans son entrepôt comme un animal cherchant une piste olfactive … mais son nez était amoindri par un rhume sournois, ne l’oublions pas. Comme l’odeur semblait le suivre, il renifla ensuite ses chaussettes, puis ses aisselles … et enfin ses doigts...
EUREKA ! ! ! C’était ses doigts à lui qui fleuraient si bon le haschich !
Mais où avait-il bien pu mettre ses doigts pendant les dernières vingt-quatre heures ?

Après une transpirante réflexion, la vérité lui sauta aux narines : cela ne pouvait être que les chétives Erdbeere dont il s’était débarrassé tout à l’heure ! Peut-être n’était-il pas trop tard ? L’Alchimiste se jeta dans l’antre du monstre Ochsner … (suspens) … après un combat sans merci, il parvint à arracher aux griffes du monstre les restes des pauvres boutures.

Vite, le bouche à bouche ! L’Alchimiste n’hésita pas un instant : il faut être prêt à de grands sacrifices pour sauver une bouture qui, malgré son pitoyable aspect, sente le haschich. Vous ne l’auriez pas fait, vous ?

Et après avoir séjourné aux soins intensifs dans le laboratoire de l’Alchimiste, les pauvres petites Erdbeere devinrent les vigoureux ancêtres de la Fraise."

"Once ago, in Switzerland, a small company which was becoming larger: CANNATECH

In CANNATECH lived a scholar: the alchemist. He was working days and night to advance the cause of cannabis in his super technicospatiologique laboratory at the bottom of a sinister dungeon

One day, a brave German freak Switzerland of 40 years old entered the dark forest surrounding the cannabis business.
After three days of hard walk making his way with the axe trough the bushes, he finally reached the drawbridge,his hands full of blisters.

Once joined CANNATECH, he was greeted by the impressive alchemist. Having chatted over a cup of tea, the valiant freak leave and no one saw him ever .

On the table beside the sugar bowl in porcelain, he had left some cuttings of his composition which have the sweet name of Erdbeere ,in the opinion of the the german freak it was the best.

Erdbeere, the ancestor of the Strawberry had been offered to the alchemist, but he did not know yet ... !

Up there in the mountains, the brave freak had the good idea to cross a dutch skunk with a pure Afghani which he had himself brought the seeds in a crusade while there, at least, is was what he had told to his host, between two cups of tea.

When the door closed behind the visitor, the alchemist watched the unfortunate offering remaining on the table.

In a burst of generosity, he preferred to shorten the suffering of these poor plants, and with a deep sigh , he threw them to the Ochsner monster lurking in the shadows. :crazy:

It was cool for the season and the alchemist had a cold. As he was alone in his shop, he blew his nose in his fingers. But ... where did that smell come from, that sweet smell of hashish?

The Alchemist lurked in his warehouse like an animal looking for a smell trail ... but his nose was weakened by a cold cunning, do not forget. As the smell seemed to follow him, then he sniffed his socks, then his arms ... and finally his fingers ...

EUREKA! ! ! It was his fingers that smelled so good hashish!
But where did he put his finger during the last twenty-four hours?

After reflecting for some minutes ,the truth sprang to his face: it only could be that weaked Erdbeere he got rid off .........

Perhaps was it too late? The Alchemist threw himself into the monster's lair ... Ochsner

(pending) ...

.. after a battle with no mercy, he managed to wrest from the clutches of the monster the poor cuttings.

Quick, mouth to mouth! The Alchemist did not hesitate a moment: we must be ready to sacrifice to save a plant which, despite his pitiful appearance, smell hashish.

And after having stayed in intensive care in the laboratory of the alchemist, the poor little Erdbeere became the ancestors of vigorous "Fraise"

------------------------------------

Funny isnt it ???

Is this story related to your eerdber KnoSpe ?

Who is this german freak ^^ ?

Hope i give u some clues ....

GooD Vibes !!!!!!!!!

K

kallenavndk

Locco so awesome story broski...thank u 4 sharring...Its funny to see how one feather can end up as one chiken..This is like a Dan brown story LOL, lot of what i been told about that erdbeer i can see in this story ..funny shit great stuff:D

Locoporro

@Kallen : with pleasure Broski :yes: if i can help ...

@Jones: your story is good too ....

I am confident about the lineage of the eerdber given by canna tech cuz they were some serious guy despite the funny story (were cuz they have been busted)

But your explaination about this strain named eerdber cuz there were some pink buds like strawberry fields, it is possible due to the afghani parent ...which give some colours , just an idea ...

Thanks , i liked your words kallen, didnt know this english expression..... we will make this chicken :smokeit: one feather after other one...

K

kallenavndk

locco m8 the meaning of the expression could esay bet mix or misunderstood whit my meaning or way to kombine it whit this . When i said it its cuz i think its fun that a question about a plant can provide me and others whit such a fine story :) the proces its self is what i think is very kewl so from 1 feather to a chicken ...anyways the real expression is from Hc andersen he said "1 fjer bliver hurtigt til 5 høns" or some like that and its "One feather can very fast end up as five chikens" and its from a story of hes a story about peeps and how they talk like in roumers and so on ....if i wishper some to a friend in my class and he then wishper it on to hes friend next to him and so on then when the last person in the class says what it is that we all wisper about ...i tell u 100% its diffrent then what i told my friend to start whit...so the true meaning of the exspretion must not be mixed, whit my translation then i just told u that the story u sharred probbaly is a lie ;) lol

Stay safe n high

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
we will never forget knospes work from overgrow! great swiss grower! long live he will!

rip to the other knospe btw, i didnt know him, but he was great im told.

also i hope felix and owls wil have a super comeback soon!

btw, this info i have from the great knospe:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62820

erdpurt or erdbeer x purpurea ticinensis is swiss guy knospe original cross. erdbeer has a funny story:

"the Erdbeer is an industrial strain bread to flower quickly be moldresistant and machine harvestable ( hance the literaly rock hard buds ). It is said to be bread as a school project at a swiss university to create the perfect swiss industrial ganja. Some seeds somehow got lost."
i first came across this strain in 1999, ever since it was always available as clone only,
i was very impressed about their perormance, tried to gather info from the guys who sold the clones. nobody could tell me anything precise about the lineage or breeder.
there remains 1 most stubborn rumor that a hempfreak living with many squatters in a big factorycomplex in zürich, made the original seeds. probably it was never his intention to sell seeds. the squat was shot down by the police. erdbeer was available at a few cloneproducers in the züricharea. erdbeer slowly spread troughout all switzerland beeing available at most hempshops, as clone & dried flower.

"in 2001 i grew a few 100 erdbeers, 1 of them grew out a single male branch pollinating the "freakhermie" and a few other erdbeers. i was lucky enough to harvest these seeds. from these i started my erdbeer crossings.
in 2003 i was testing several diff strains, also planted alot of those "erdbeer#erdbeer"
, they performed way better than the original clone. there was some slight variation, but in general very uniform and no hermies. the very best ones "erdbeer#erdbeer" from seed i pollinated with 3 diff males: purpurea, liztiskunk1 and 2.
(btw, the same purpurea male was used in the same year for magic bud#purp.)

with all crosses i made with original erdbeers, i noticed that the erdbeer genes are very dominant. erdbeer is a small round bush with rockhardnuggets."

it won several swiss competitions over the years. purpurea ticinensis is felix from owls productions creation. it has a funny little story to:

"This plant has been selectively cultivated and bred by Felix of Owl Productions since 1988. He acquired the parental stock back then from some old Swiss German ladies in a mountain village that had grown it in their gardens for decades decoratively (so they say). Felix was amazed at the seeds performance. A very early strain in that all are finished by the middle of September. The plants all exhibit extremely purple branches with green/purple buds. It is the most acclimatized Swiss strain that Breeder Steve ran into, "fantastic commercial outdoor" he says. It is a very hardy plant"

i know pt is felix and knospes favorite breeder plant. i tried the pure erdbeer here but it was unfortunally to late so i tried the cross with pt and became very happy with it. its colours are elexent from red to black and silver and the smoked is good and heavy indica with earth and forest taste. many of the new crosses i did with it are showing big erdpurt dominans and i hope some of them will be bigger yielders than erdpurt itsself.

Locoporro

Hi guyzs

@Kallen

Héhéhé ok i get it

It's understandable how an expression could loose his meaning cuz you translate it from danish to english , and i translate english to french ... :xmasnut:

In French, when you say something to someone and he repeats him to other people , and at the end , this is completely different...

we call that , the arabic phone hihihi

@Esbe

Thanks a lot for your input ....

it's the story of a danish man who receive informations from a belgian an another danish to know more about a swiss strain , thx ic mag^^

Happy New Year

K

kallenavndk

the arabic phone lol ,,,
Esbe main ....so Litzi tha freak (done her , fun buds :D ) crossed whit erdbeer is ? what does he call it ? I know erdbeer x pur... is erdpurt ....and how about Them Red erdbeer i got, them that says very rare is it "real" erdbeer ? i grown one pure erdbeer but i got no hard rock buds .....

K

kallenavndk

Found some pictures of my erdbeer....It was my first grow ...Damn hehe i wish i grown her last year ..But i will try this year. i wont them hard rock buds :)

erdbeer1.jpg

erdbeer-2.jpg

erdbeerjpg1.jpg

erdbeer-4.jpg

Erdbeeroctobersunshine.jpg

Erdbeer-5.jpg

and my erdpurt

erpurtfemale.jpg

And my litzi freak

DSC07916.jpg

Kit

i got some seeds of purpurea ticinensis from owl's, idk whether to wait april and go outdoor or start the new indoor with also one or two of it, anyone... how does it perform indoors?

Latest posts

Latest posts