What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blazeoneup hits the dirt again.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello Icmagers most of you who know of me probly know that My main focus is "recirculating dwc" but from time to time I like to play In the sand box too, I currently got a new soil room up and running and thought I would start a thread here in the soil section of the forums. I dont want to flood my hydro thread with soil grows, Otherwise it would belong in the growroom diaries section. Not the hydro section so here I am!

Ok a quick little run down on the room, The room is built from plywood, Framed insulated and wired up, Hooked up a subpanel, With a 40 amp hardwired timer board as usual. Hooked up a 10k btu window ac to keep the temps in check. Im doing this run with the basic essentials, Nothing special on the room. Just a plain jane room. However I am using co2....

The soil mix consist of 1 bag of mriacle grow organic + 1 bag of pro mix + 1 cup blood meal + 1 cup bone meal + 1/2 cup dolimite lime + 10-20% added chunky perlite. Im running 3 gallon bags btw this mix will fill 10 3 gallon bags.Im running a few strains mostly chronic, But i have a couple URKLE and NYCD in there as well.

Clones were rooted in rapid rooters, Then transplanted to 16 oz styrofoam cups with plain jane pro mix, After they rooted the cups they were transplanted into the 3 gallon bags with the soil mix from above. When I run this soil mix I use plain water from day 1 all the way thru harvest.

Its a 10x9x7 room framed, Insulated, Sheeted, and new electrical installed, The room has 2 1k lights on movers, 1 1k hps 1 1k mh. I have a 45 pint dehumidifier in there, And a 10,300 btu ac for temp control. The veg is just currently an empty space with a 400 watt light. Very soon the veg room will be complete. Had to get a couple crops rolling in before getting the material for the veg room.

Now for the pictures I will try to update this thread weekly as I do with any of my threads. Until next time be safe and take care guys!

Some pics...

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Hey Blaze man :wave: I am looking forward to watching your soil run. ill have to Tag this for later reference. Always a pleasure watching your skillful work.

Seasons Greetings

Dime

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
right on bro.

indeed i cant wait to see a jungle appearing through that door. heh getting a head of myself. nice room though bro. :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread looks intresting ...consider it tagged :lurk:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blazeone
howzit brada? Man you know ill be pullin up my lazy boy for this show.. Ill be chillin right over there ~~~!!>
bbl to peep some updates.. peace..

edit: blazeone Hey have ya done coco yet? i cant remember.. That would be something to see bbl..

sack

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys here is some pictures of the babies after 5 days in the system. They are starting to grow and soon they will turn into bushes. Anyways hope you enjoy until next time be safe and take care!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blazewun
howzit brother? great i hope. .Man its looking good already bro.. cant wait till these girls are big and bushy with frosty nugsz.. bbl peep some updates..peace./

sack

mapleboy

LOOKIN good!!! Been a "friend" and follower since OG... always liked the "good earth".. kinda "old school" and cant get outta it!!
MB

THCzr

nice room Blazeoneup. definatly lookin clean and organized.... is a great feeling to get a room goin and then be able to loosen up a lil and watch it grow.... great work, i'll be checkin back on this one for sure!

THC

Latest posts

Latest posts