What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Windtree Farms

justcallmenugs

Nugs from Windtree Farms here, growing 26 years, started with chemicals, water, and soil (And grew tired of the end product being subpar.) just started an organic grow with just water and soil. Using the klackamas koot soil recipe from Build-A-Soil. Loving the tricomes around the stalks with great hybrid vigor 7/7 popped and managed to get one awesome f**king male! So far very impressed with the results i’ve encountered with bohdiseeds.
I appreciate advice and will try my best to answer any questions you may have!

More pictures to come! Thank you for your time.

Larry and Sky. 54 days old in 1 gallon pots, Topped. (Pic from March 26, 2018.)

picture.php

-Nugs
Windtree Farms

I've been interested in starting organics and Bohdi's gear for a while, so I'm in. Looks like you're off to a great start with organics there, Nugs.

justcallmenugs

Sorry about not posting in a while. Been busy around the farm! Here's a little update from April 11th, Lotus Larry & Sky Lotus @ 70 days.

Thanks for hanging in there!:wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-Nugs, Windtree Farms.

Latest posts

Latest posts