What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

doublejj's 2018 Wildwood Adventure

doublejj

Veteran
it has been a while since I have posted & a lot has changed for me. Last spring I bought 19ac off grid in the mountains of NorCal & drilled a solar well & put up 2 30x60x15 greenhouses. We have named her "Wildwood Farm". I will post update as the season progresses. We will be installing solar light dep systems soon. All questions & comments welcome.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2311.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2325.jpg
    IMG_2325.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

doublejj

Veteran
Greenhouse pads

Greenhouse pads

Greenhouse pads before we started building....

Attachments

• IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 42

doublejj

Veteran
greenhouse #1

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2215.jpg
    IMG_2215.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 42

Medfinder

Chemon 91
ahhh..cali! 19 ac..wow.

i am in socal and its expensive round here here for any property.

still don't have an mortgage...

and access to hundreds of strains locally.

doublejj

Veteran
Looks good man. How's the well on the property?

Good luck this year!
Thank You....
we hit good water at 150', but drilled deeper anyway because its Cali, stopped at 350' 10gpm. but the solar pump only pumps 3gpm anyway, but it pumps any time the sun shines...
We pump the water to the highest point in the farm and gravity feed everything from there. 2500gl tank & trenched water lines.

Attachments

• IMG_2142.jpg
    IMG_2142.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 48

doublejj

Veteran
ahhh..cali! 19 ac..wow.

i am in socal and its expensive round here here for any property.

still don't have an mortgage...

and access to hundreds of strains locally.
Paid $200k for 19ac. Put $80k down and have an 'interest only' loan for the land. I'm essentially renting for $1250 a month..

doublejj

Veteran
going to run sea of green this year, gonna put 400 plants in each greenhouse and flip them after a few weeks..

doublejj

Veteran
see dude that whole group gonna bust you for living that way after the first crop and saying it worth that.

you have to only post like ur construction crew. or they shut ur threads and grows down. thats all they go by. the quality of the weed never mattered once to them. depressing to me. each time the guy still trying to beat me up over that and the girl. bout the same as saying u work at a taco truck. then its not treated that way so its a scam to me for them to do that.

each time they always going to try to use a bigger group and less days then more acres and less money. lol.

View Image
Herbie go home you're drunk.....

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Fuck yeah! The Legend returns! Looks like another stellar season ahead for you, Dub.

Best of luck and all that...I guess from seeing all the work that's been done to this point, the knees aren't bothering you too much, hahahaa. Glad to see you're still doing your thing, but on a bigger scale. I hope you kick ass this year, man.

HB.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice set up. I wish you the best in the coming season. Happy growing! Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts