What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoors With 4 Lovely Ladies

growdady

Here is a look at the girls at week 2 of 12/12. The girls are receiving nutrients at 1/2 strength. They are doing very good no issues thus far. Big Bud was added to the nutrient mix yesterday. I gonna bump up the nutrients to full strength in 10-12 days. Well there is nothing to really report on except they have started making flowers. Well here is a look at the lovely ladies

Attachments

• cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7
  • cheese (2).jpg
    cheese (2).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 818s.jpg
    818s.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
  • gorilla.jpg
    gorilla.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 8

growdady

Okay here is the weekly update on the ladies. Nothing to report except they got hair cuts today and the cheese is putting out frost. Girls had anything that looked like it might not produce pinched off or cut off. Tomorrow makes 3 weeks since flip. I wont be able to post pictures tomorrow due to company well here is a look at the girls

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 7
  • gorilla.jpg
    gorilla.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 818s.jpg
    818s.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 7
  • cheese (2).jpg
    cheese (2).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 7

growdady

The girls are busy making flowers. They were given 16ml of Sensi Grow A&B, 8ml Big Bud, 8mL B52, 8ml Carboload and 5ml of CalMag. They are being feed 2xs a week.
no issues so far and the girls took the full nute feeding yesterday without fail.

Well here is a group photo of the sisters.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 9
T

Tarus Bulbar

Thanks for sharing your grow, growdady!
They look to be filling out wonderfully bro
Cheers

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Sweet grow! They all look so healthy, what temperature fluctuation do you have going on? I get from 59 to 80 causes my plants to be a darker green even in veg...

growdady

Sweet grow! They all look so healthy, what temperature fluctuation do you have going on? I get from 59 to 80 causes my plants to be a darker green even in veg...

Not sure what temps are I haven't used a meter in about 4 years. My first few grows I paid close attention to temp. That was along time ago, thanks a bunch for stopping and having a look at the girls.

Last edited:

growdady

Tomorrow marks the start of week 5 of flower. The girls are adding weight and frosting up. Yesterday the girls were fed 16ml Sensi Bloom A&B, 5ml CalMag, 8ml B52, 8ml Carboload and 8ml Big Bud. There is 5 weeks to go and these girls will come down. They all are smelly out the tent, but I love the smells they are throwing around, They will receive 1/2 strength nutrients starting week 7. Well enough of the small talk here is the girls.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 7
  • budshot.jpg
    budshot.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 818s.jpg
    818s.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 7
  • gorillaglue.jpg
    gorillaglue.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 7
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 8

growdady

Today is the start of week 6 of flower.They are doing rather well and haven't had any issues. Today the girls have received 16ml of Sensi Grow A&B at equal parts. 5ml CalMag, 8ml Big Bud and 8ml Carboload. The plan is that they all come down at 10 weeks time. And it all depends on the trichomes really, I'm looking for that stony couch lock with these girls, so we will see. I have just smoked a 1/2 of a White Peach blunt to the face. Some pretty good green I must say, 50 dollars a 8th. And half of a blunt got me faded already, and has my brain jumping from thought to thought. I am also distracted by the television listening to the news. Its difficult to stay focused on typing this insert.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
  • gorillaglue.jpg
    gorillaglue.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 8
  • cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 818s.jpg
    818s.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

growdady

Week 7 flower was yesterday. The girls are doing good, photos will be taken in the tent for the remainder of the grow. The plants buds are getting big and moving the pots make the plants lean. They were given base nutrients @16ml and Big Bud@8ml Carboload was added @8ml. As always this is per gallon, gonna start my other seeds when I get out the hospital. Monday I get my defibrillator pace maker combo replaced, hard to believe that's its been 5 years already. Well here are the girls week 7 bloom.

Attachments

• group (2).jpg
    group (2).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Buckeyebandit

Best vibes your way brother. I just had an emergency blatter removal. Go in for stomach ache and next thing I know I’m getting hit with morphine. Sore as all get out now

Be waiting for your next post man

growdady

day 63 of flower, the girls received plain water today. They have another 2 maybe 3 weeks than their gonna come down. They will receive plain water up until chop. I decided to not have another run till fall. This harvest should last me as its for personal use only. I wont sample the smoke until at least 2 weeks curing. They have just about given me all they have to offer at this time I'm just waiting on trichs to get where I want them.

growdady

Here is a look at the girls at day 76 of flower. These girls will come down in 8 days. I just took a sample bud of the 818 and the Gorilla Glue. I than trimmed them up and threw them into a brown paper bag to dry. These girls are ready for harvest but I'm gonna hold off one more week. They smell strong out the tent and are not pretty at this stage. They have been on plain un-ph-ed tap water for a few weeks now.

Attachments

• P5080020.jpg
    P5080020.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7
  • P5080015.jpg
    P5080015.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
  • P5080016.jpg
    P5080016.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
  • P5080021.jpg
    P5080021.jpg