What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StemznSeeds Journey into outer space.

attachment.php

Sup Mag?

I've been growing on and off for years. I've had small grows, I've had big grows. I took about 4 years off and I'm back at it again with a style i tried on the side of my room but never did a full room of but always wanted to.

Room Overview
  • Strains: GG#4, Blue Dream, Asian Bubble.
  • 150gpd ro auto topoff on 55 gal
  • COCO Coir DTW 2 gal pots.
  • 4k new hortilux bulbs glass removed, not using air cool feature
  • c02 and monitor
  • 14k btu 2 duct portable ac that dehumidifies through exhaust vent
  • big blue 6" inline ozone generator capable of handling 500+ cfm(on ac exhaust)
  • 2 phat filters
  • pico style irrigation (3/4" manifold, backflow hole in line over res, inline filter)
  • raceway tables
  • 6/9 h3ad formula (some cal mag & silica early on)
  • Milwaukee MC122 ph controller, custom pump with potentiometer allowing the slowest of drip for ph adjustment. Swing is minimal and this controller/pump setup does not overdose even when low.
  • 55gal feeding res
  • 3 500ml feedings beginning of flower/late veg
  • 4 600ml feedings now (3 weeks in)
  • 2 trellis levels everything reachable lollipopped below the lowest one. got lazy on training room isn't perfectly even.
  • left side lights have been adjusted since this picture so they properly align with the table and are not angled anymore.

Today's numbers/notes (3 weeks) read as follows:

• RO water ppm 25
  • reservoirs ppm 749
  • reservoirs ph 5.5
  • sample plant 1 runoff 1,460
  • sample plant 2 runoff 1,180
  • current temp 73F
  • 24 hour high/low temp 66/79
  • Humidity has been rock solid at 16% for a few weeks
  • a low single digit percentage of plants show the smallest amount of tip burn (1/2mm)

Questions/Opinions

• Should I add humidity and bring it up some? 16% is low but they are fed quite often and the resin productions is the best i've had so early on some plants. the ac is the culprit of such low humidity so i would need to add a humidifier.
  • Should I lower my ec considering my runoff ec?
  • Should I incorporate a booster (koolbloom) if so how much considering the ec and watering schedule?

Every leaf is pointing to the sky and super happy no yellowing a few heat curls near the light but normal/minimal. I dont know exactly which plants are which I have 24 in the room and I got 30 cuts total, 5 were bd one was ab the rest were gg#4 and i transplanted before realizing i got 6 oddballs so the ab may not even be in the room it may be in my mom tent only time will tell.

Attachments

• temp (1).jpg
    temp (1).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 8

Absolem

Another great looking grow in the coco section. Looks like a productive harvest is on it's way. :dance013:

Cheers

Here's 7 weeks on table 1 the strain on this table is 'kalafiah kush'.

attachment.php

Next run's genetics consist of

Grease Monkey
GG4
Blue Dream
Kimbo Kush

I'll be taking enough Grease Monkey clones so that the following run will be 100% Grease Monkey if I should choose and the same with GG4. Most likely I'll run two lights of each but I want the option that if this Grease monkey is as good as I think I can run my whole room with it.

Next run I'll be automating adding water to my feeding res and nutrient dosing. After that, I'm going to get auto top off on my veg tents res. My goal is to fully automate anything to do with water by the end of next run.

Attachments

• 20180404_231039.jpg
    20180404_231039.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180413_125742.jpg
    20180413_125742.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180413_125750.jpg
    20180413_125750.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180413_125822.jpg
    20180413_125822.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180413_125857.jpg
    20180413_125857.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180413_125944.jpg
    20180413_125944.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10
I'll also switch out the pico manifold's connection from the main line from PVC to tubing and put casters on the tables. I need to be able to pull them out from the wall to trim up the bottoms of the back plants.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey man - great looking plants. In the same boat as you - took a 3 year hiatus and finally starting to get back.

Just starting to build a room in the new house. Subbed to this one

aod

Buddler

Veteran
SS i was going to say low RH reduce EC then i saw the pic of your mature plants :biggrin: Beauties:thank you:

hygrometer was junk i added a few more and viola 45%. I do have one more issue at hand these damn cold months have my Res freezing. All the water is moved without ever being touched I completely looked over that. off to get a 300w aquarium pump.

I added a few more braces to the tables today and ran another drain line for the mom tent. I had a record harvest for the time it took to trim and get everything back up. we completed it in 2 days. Usually, it takes me a week or more but I got 4 ppl together who committed to two 8 hours shifts for a little bud. I told one buddy I'd be investing in a machine to trim at some point and he replied 'we are the machine' so I guess I'm covered. this is day 3 since the first plant was chopped and my room is completely empty, upgraded, cleaned and I'll be transplanting and back in flower tonight. ill post an update when I select the plants and figure out what strains. I only need 24 and I got about 40 on a flood table so ill select the best 24 and upload a pic.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
What were the final numbers on that harvest? This is basically exactly what I will be doing - I am going to look into that ph controller. Seems like something that will make life a lot easier.

aod

Latest posts

Latest posts