What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My autoflowers are flowering stupid

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This is gonna sound stupid, but I honestly don't know. These were supposed to be "autoflowers" that didn't flip, I force flipped them on 8/5 so it's been 7 weeks now. The buds seem to keep getting bigger, 99% of the leaves are still green, I've only gotten a few that seem to be yellowing off due to senescence. I have been checking trichomes and to my untrained eye, they still seem to mostly be clear, I haven't seen a single amber one yet, and only a few cloudy. I feel like I should let the plant grow until it's ready to stop growing, that should only increase yields correct?

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Definitely. If she's still going then let her swell... looks like they should yield well.
I am hoping, fingers crossed. This is the first time I have grown weed since I tried and failed miserably as a teenager, so any harvest is good. I'm really in it for the knowledge how to do it well, getting stoned is just gonna be gravy :biggrin:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
:biggrin: Dood I'm glad you said something brunch :thank you:, I just took two leaf cuttings, one off each plant, and one of them is a lot farther along than the other, I was only examining the behind plant. One of my plants has probably 60/40 on the clouded/clear and there are even some amber ones here and there! I think I'll start flushing the coco now on that plant. Other plant no ambers and it's still 90% clear, so it gets a little PK and boost still. Hopefully next week have some pretty harvest pictures :watchplant:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
So here we are at the end. Thanks everybody who helped and wished me luck. I think I did okay for first time. They are not beautiful buds with bag appeal, but since they are just for me to smoke I think I'll be okay.