What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Rodehazrd

I hope all are.well
Virus coming on strong around here after the July holiday. The Hazard football practice produced 44 new case's yet masks are still rare. I thought it was a hoax is becoming famous last words.
Pop rocks thanks for the kind words. I have been putting the adz to good.use. making spots to put plants. Some rocks but a lot of easy clay too.

Attachments

• 20200721_120012.jpg
    20200721_120012.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 10

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
morning fiddy! hope your week is moving in the right direction my friend
when are you planning on taking down those plants?
we found an alt site to camp but arent heading out until august

thats one fancy diggin stick rhode
about how large do you dig your holes for a container like that?
do you reamend them and use the same spots year after year?
hope you are staying safe and doing what you need to to protect yourself and the loved ones
/this covid is no joke brother

have some new pics to post up here soon but i need to cull through the ranks
some of the plants turned out to be males so we got ride of those, but we added a few newbs to the lineup
i may keep one of the males for the pollen but i might try and reach out the the original breeder first to get hos ok before i proceed

hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the summer!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy hump.day! I'm stoked because my Brewers are playing an exhibition game against the White Sox tonigh. I will finally get a chance to see some ball being played. It's been a long off season and I'm ready for some baseball! It will be nice to see some action tonight and then the season starts for real on Friday against the hated Cubs.

@Rodehazrd. All are well here brother! Virus numbers seem to be on th rise all over the place. I suppose that with something this contagious it's going to make its way around. I never thought that we would still be talking about this at the end of July but here we are. It looks like this isn't going away anytime soon. We all need to decide what our level of risk is and protect ourselves accordingly. There is a lot of misinformation out there which doesn't help. I hope you are still having your kids running most of your errands and staying safe. I've spent time with fami!y recent but I'm not sure if that was a good idea. I also don't see how I haven't had it because my wife sees patients with it almost every day since this started. With how contagious this is it seems likely we had it before it had a name here.

@pop_rocks. The week is going quickly again brother!
I took the plants down a bit ago and I've been sampling the last few days. It was a good grow but none of the 3 are keepers. Two of them were on the bland side and the other one that does have a nice flavor had a really low yeild. Even though I topped its couple of times it didn't branch out enough to get a lot of tops in the canopy. It would probably be better where someone could let it grow one main cola and let it get tall, but my environment isn't right for that. It's nice to have some more experience with another strain and some variety to puff though.
I'm glad you found a spot to camp! Let's hope it's a great spot. Have you been there before? I hope.you found a new favorite spot!
Was the 2 and the 3 male? I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the new girls.
I hope your week is kicking a as brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
we havent been to this spot before, to tell you the truth i cant even remember the name of the camp site
but we have camped in the area before
i cant wait till things cool down and we are able to get out to the desert again
i dont know if i ever told you about our last trip before the covid, when we went to a place called vallicitos
it used to be a stage stop and still has the original adobe building there, plus some grave sites
so things are all cra-cra in the garden
out of three plants we ended up with one female, and it was the tallest one of the bunch
the second plant showed balls last friday
/ill post a pic here soon

and my buddy just called yesterday to tell me that the shortest one (plant#1) has male parts too
/im going to verify that this friday
the one we thought was a male turned out to be a girl and she is the tallest of the bunch
we added a few more plants and they are all doing well
hope you are having a great week brother and all set for a fun weekend!

Fiddynut

we havent been to this spot before, to tell you the truth i cant even remember the name of the camp site
but we have camped in the area before
i cant wait till things cool down and we are able to get out to the desert again
i dont know if i ever told you about our last trip before the covid, when we went to a place called vallicitos
it used to be a stage stop and still has the original adobe building there, plus some grave sites
so things are all cra-cra in the garden
out of three plants we ended up with one female, and it was the tallest one of the bunch
the second plant showed balls last friday
/ill post a pic here soon

and my buddy just called yesterday to tell me that the shortest one (plant#1) has male parts too
/im going to verify that this friday
the one we thought was a male turned out to be a girl and she is the tallest of the bunch
we added a few more plants and they are all doing well
hope you are having a great week brother and all set for a fun weekend!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I hope your new camp spot is a winner. Trying new places and things is what life is all about! It's been really hot all the way up here so I'm sure it's sweltering in the desert right now.
I remember you mentioning that vallicitos place a while back and it sounds really cool. I've always loved exploring old towns and especially old vacant buildings and imagining what it was like back in the day. I hope to take a trip out west just to explore ghost towns someday.
That's crazy about the tall (#3?) One being the lady of the three. She should be a good one though because she is a vigorous grower. I've been surprised by the tallest being a female before. In fact I think that my keeper cobra lips was the tall one from seed that turned out to be a lady. I look forward to seeing how she grows out from here. I also look forward to seeing the reinforcements too.
I got my baseball fix last night and I'm so ready for the start of the season tomorrow!
Do you have anything interesting planned for the weekend?
I'm not sure whats going on here this weekend but I'm due to take some mushrooms and explore my consciousness a bit.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i havent firmed up any plans for the weekend but have some fun times ahead
a friend just got back from florida and was able to collect some fossilized sharks teeth that he wants to share
im hoping to have him over for dinner this weekend but the mrs wants to look at furniture
he also has some bud he collected as well so it sounds like a good time
man, ive been meaning to eat up some mushies but things just keep getting in the way
this just might be the weekend we go on another mystical journey
i love checking out old and abandoned places
vallicitos was a trip for sure
we got to see some old buildings and the ranger there was super cool and very nice to me and the mrs
the place had a lot of history and there were a couple things i cant really explain
we will definitely go back again when it cools off, maybe sometime around halloween!
my friend and i are super surprised about the one we were sure was a male turns out to be a girl but the other two are male
here is a group shot of the two cherry riders and some of the new plants i brought over
the one closer to the camera is the one that turned out to be male while the larger plant in the back is a girl

and a close up of two of the new plants

this is a pic of the one we thought was a male, the larger one that turned out to be female

so i was talking to a friend and he mentioned that i should contact the original breeder before we do any pollen chuckin'
p'man might have an answer to this one
hope you are having a great week brother and i wish i could be there with you for the first pitch
even tho i havent been following baseball in a while it would be fun to enjoy a night out at the park
wrap up the week strong fiddy and have a great weekend my friend!

packerfan79

Veteran
i havent firmed up any plans for the weekend but have some fun times ahead
a friend just got back from florida and was able to collect some fossilized sharks teeth that he wants to share
im hoping to have him over for dinner this weekend but the mrs wants to look at furniture
he also has some bud he collected as well so it sounds like a good time
man, ive been meaning to eat up some mushies but things just keep getting in the way
this just might be the weekend we go on another mystical journey
i love checking out old and abandoned places
vallicitos was a trip for sure
we got to see some old buildings and the ranger there was super cool and very nice to me and the mrs
the place had a lot of history and there were a couple things i cant really explain
we will definitely go back again when it cools off, maybe sometime around halloween!
my friend and i are super surprised about the one we were sure was a male turns out to be a girl but the other two are male
here is a group shot of the two cherry riders and some of the new plants i brought over
the one closer to the camera is the one that turned out to be male while the larger plant in the back is a girl

and a close up of two of the new plants

this is a pic of the one we thought was a male, the larger one that turned out to be female

so i was talking to a friend and he mentioned that i should contact the original breeder before we do any pollen chuckin'
p'man might have an answer to this one
hope you are having a great week brother and i wish i could be there with you for the first pitch
even tho i havent been following baseball in a while it would be fun to enjoy a night out at the park
wrap up the week strong fiddy and have a great weekend my friend!

It's fellow icmag member waxitaxi. He's around occasionally.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Friday! I hope that everyone's week is finishing strong. It's looking like we are in for another hot weekend and that probably means spending more time on the boat this weekend. It sure is fun but I'm starting to wonder if spending so.much time on the water sitting around and drinking and getting so much sun is really good for me. I guess I'll just have to tough it out LOL. When it's in the 90's like this it's just too hot to do other activities like mountain biking and even disc golf.

@pop_rocks.It sounds like your buddy had a great time in Florida. When I was a kid we went to Venice beach in Florida for one of our trips and we were able to collect a sandwich bag full of those black fossilized sharks teeth. They were pretty easy to find but this was back in the 80's. I also remember a huge sea turtle washer ashore in that trip and we were climbing on it and it seemed like it was as big as a tank to a kid my size back then. I hadn't seen anything like that before.
Do you mean look at furniture on line or actually go out to stores and check stuff out? I think I'd rather have dinner with your buddy personally.
I hope I get a chance to take some shrooms this weekend and I hope you do too!
There is just something so interesting about abandon places. So many questions about what life was like there and why the people left. I could spend weeks and months just driving around the country checking that kind of thing out.
Your female cherry rider looks great as does the new plants. She is going to be a big girl I suspect. They must love soaking up that SoCal sun!
If you have access to ESPN you can tune into the game this afternoon at 4pm Pacific time. It always feels more like summer when you hear the soap of the ball hitting the leather and the crack of the bat!
I hope you have a great weekend and GO BREWERS!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks p'man
maybe i will send him a pm and ask him, at least let him know he can check out the thread and see what we are up to

yeah i have a few of those sharks teeth still
/i spent some good years in fla
but he was talking about a much better grade of tooth and even hinted at something big i might like!
when i joked about megalodon teeth he just kind of said i have to see
i love fossils for the same reasons i like old places
at one time this was alive and now its gone but i can still hold it in my hand or check it out and wonder what life was like back then
on of these days i would like to cruise out to the mid west where there was this huge inland sea
there are fossils like you wouldent believe there and it would be fun to check it out
i cant wait to drop in on the gals later tonight and see how they are doing!
are you going to have any fun foods to go with the game?
hope you have a great night brother and enjoy that first pitch!

Rodehazrd

morning fiddy! hope your week is moving in the right direction my friend
when are you planning on taking down those plants?
we found an alt site to camp but arent heading out until august

thats one fancy diggin stick rhode
about how large do you dig your holes for a container like that?
do you reamend them and use the same spots year after year?
hope you are staying safe and doing what you need to to protect yourself and the loved ones
/this covid is no joke brother

have some new pics to post up here soon but i need to cull through the ranks
some of the plants turned out to be males so we got ride of those, but we added a few newbs to the lineup
i may keep one of the males for the pollen but i might try and reach out the the original breeder first to get hos ok before i proceed

hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the summer!

Pop that foot adz is very old but they still make them hand adz too. Log cabin company's have them it's to hue a log but makes a good grubbing hoe.
I don't dig holes as such I cut the bottom out of some 65 gal fabric pots and put them on mounds and fill. That pix I'm just cutting a shelf to set a pot. You can see the clay shining there.I have 12 of those goji in 3 gal pots. When the males show I'll dump their dirt in the 65 I'm working on filling for a TGRIL if I get one sexed in time. Otherwise it's sip 30g TUBS.
My go to outdoor method I added a third this year. Easiest so far.

Rodehazrd

:good:Fiddy
I think I may have had it too New Year. That or the worst flu ever. If it's worse than that I'm shucking this skin.
I've been to pickup lumber for a new porch and kitchen cabinets otherwise daughter goes in for us.
I read that the cbd in smoke inhibited virus from attaching. I'm trying that before the UV enema or bleach martini. My friend made lots of really cool masks only to find out later you shouldn't use synthetics. Ms Hazard did tie dye today and did some cotton masks along with the batch. We be styling now if we ever go out again. All my old shirts are new again. Have a safe week bro.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
adz were also used the the ancient hawaiians to make surf boards
/also used in shop building
ive made berms out of hay bales before and filled in the centers with soil
you are going big in the 30g tubs rhode! hope you have a great harvest this year brotehr

DoloDankness

Whats up my fellow jungle-goers, it was my girlfriends birthday this weekend so we went out and did pretty much anything she wanted to do, played putt putt, went to the driving range, painted, ordered pizza. Was a really fun time. Hope you guys were able to make yours a good one.
@ Fiddy I used to play baseball back in the day, wasn't too bad in little league. Then my coach had to please to the rich kid's parents who donated a massive amount to the team so the older I got the less I got to play. I was in a lot of the all star games and stuff, man I miss that shit lol. Did you play when you were younger? My teams the Yankees and has been since I was young. Growing up watching Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter having absolute control over the infield made me want to be like them.

@ pop_rocks I hope you can find a nice camping spot brother! I'm gonna be posting pics up on my feed from my plants last week. I got sidetracked and couldn't find time, and if I did have time I just ended up forgetting. Thats strange that you got those plants to sex opposite of what you thought. Hopefully the girl isn't a lanky mess when she flowers, and still gives you nice size buds.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening doh! hope you had a great weekend
thats great that you were able to celebrate your girlfriends birthday this weekend
/my sister was born this month
man, i used to love mini golf
where did you guys paint at? did you take on of those classes
the mrs and the girl took one once and both their paintings came out really nice
/the girl is super talented and an amazing artist
what does it look like?

i think the taller one will fill in nicely and the smaller ones will be single stalks with a bud on top

here is an overview of the garden

the new plants are a kush variety a friend is working on and was kind enough to hook me up with some seeds! one is a purple punch cross
while they wont grow out like i would like i should be able to get a nice top off of each one

random new plant until i get things sorted here

glad to see you abck my man and hope you have a great week!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty uneventful. I did spend a lot of the day yesterday on the water and that makes 3 Sundays in a row I think. We're getting our money's worth this year I guess.

@pop_rocks. I didn't know there were that many different fossilized sharks teath. Did you get to see what your buddy was talking about? A megalodon tooth would be a cool find indeed. I would be interested in checking out the inland sea you speak of. It's very interesting that so many places where you find that kind of stuff are the last place you would think you would find sea fossils like way up in the Rocky mountains and places like that. The earth has been a vastly changing planet for a long time it seems.
Your plants look great! The big girl like like she is going to be a tree. Those kush plants look nice too and they look like they are going to be some sturdy girls with those nice thick stems. That was super cool of your buddy to hook you up with those genetics and I hope they yield some killer bud for you!

@Rodehazrd. It sure seems to make sense that a lot of us had something that was very catchy and was going around. I'd still like to get the antibody test and find out for sure. Maybe when I get my yearly check up my doctor will tell me I can get it.
I've also read a few articles that talked about cannabis use making it harder for the virus to take hold and also it seems effective for helping with some of the symptoms. Your right ill stick with my weed and leave the bleach martini for others LOL. That's great that Mrs Hazard made tie dye masks and did some of your shirts too. You have a great week and stay safe too brother!

@DoloDankness. I hope your lady enjoyed her birthday weekend! It sounds like.you guys did a bunch of fun stuff so I bet she did. Birthdays are to be enjoyed!
It sounds like you're a pretty good at sports. Basketball and baseball are not easy sports and to play them well is tough. I never really played many team sports when I was going except soccer. In my teens I was much more of a fan of the extreme sports like motocross, skateboarding and snowboarding. I was more of a punk rocker and it just wasn't cool to be into sports. It wasn't until my later 20's that I started to get into baseball and football. It's just nice to see games again.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening f'nut! thats great that you are getting to spend so much time on the water like that
do you guys just cruise around or do anything on the boat, or just enjoy being on the water?
there are hundreds of different types of sharks and some of the extinct ones are pretty bad ass
im bumed that i did not get a chance to catch up with my friend last week but im hoping to get something going this weekend
the cherry rider is looking nice and i have some pics of her early flowers
even at this young age she has a nice funky smell to her
im very blessed to have some generous friends, i helped him out a long time ago and i tihnk he is just sharing the love
cant wait to see how the new ones progress and im hoping to get those sexed here in the enxt few weeks

those masks sounds rad rhode
ive seen some pretty intricate tie dye in my times and bet they looks awesome!

DoloDankness

@pop_rocks those plants looks really nice bro! might be small but it will be dank. ill have to upload some pictures of the rocks she did this weekend. she's really talented and I think she's gonna start selling them to people. She painted the main character of Avatar on a rock with all of the different types of air bending, water bending, etc. designs on it. Hard to explain lol I need to get a pic. She also made one of Spongebob's pineapple and it looks identical to the one on TV lol. We did not take a class, my mom is just a very artistic person and has supplies to do any kind of craft you could think of around the house.

@Fiddy Yes Fiddy I loved playing sports growing up. I wasn't one of those kind of kids youre thinking about though, never played high school baseball, never played even a game of rec basketball for a YMCA, just like to go out and have fun. I love those extreme sports too bro I can remember watching the Xgames when Travis Pastrana missed the double back flip the first year and then got it the second. That was some of the most intense shit I've ever watched. Nowadays I haven't watched it recently for maybe the past 3-4 years. Have you? Is it still the same? or do they have to many safety rules implicated now? I remember playing with my motocross toys as kid pretending I was in the high jump competition, LOL!!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds rad, doh'
the mrs and the girl are all about being creative and like to try new things
i think the plants will get to about two/ three feet when finished
nice stealth sized and they should have a nice top on them

Fiddynut

happening f'nut! thats great that you are getting to spend so much time on the water like that
do you guys just cruise around or do anything on the boat, or just enjoy being on the water?
there are hundreds of different types of sharks and some of the extinct ones are pretty bad ass
im bumed that i did not get a chance to catch up with my friend last week but im hoping to get something going this weekend
the cherry rider is looking nice and i have some pics of her early flowers
even at this young age she has a nice funky smell to her
im very blessed to have some generous friends, i helped him out a long time ago and i tihnk he is just sharing the love
cant wait to see how the new ones progress and im hoping to get those sexed here in the enxt few weeks

those masks sounds rad rhode
ive seen some pretty intricate tie dye in my times and bet they looks awesome!

Good afternoon pop_rocks. It's been a great summer for boating so far. We've been able to go out just about every weekend without getting rained on even once. We usually cruise around a bit and check out the shoreline and then we anchor at the sandbar or another spot on the lake and chill. Once we find a spot to chill the drinking usually starts and the swimming soon after. Last Sunday we took a low dose of shrooms to keep things interisting. Not enough to really blast off of get any visuals but just a body buzz.
I hope you get to catch up with your buddy this weekend. I didn't know there were so many sharks but since they are so well evolved I guess I'm not surprised. Now I'm really getting curious about what your buddy found. Please keep me posted.
I look forward to seeing the flower pics. I bet she smells great! I hear you on having some great friends and I feel the same. I try to make sure I'm always available to help my buddies out and when I need a hand they seem to always be there for me. That's the way it should be brother!

@pop_rocks those plants looks really nice bro! might be small but it will be dank. ill have to upload some pictures of the rocks she did this weekend. she's really talented and I think she's gonna start selling them to people. She painted the main character of Avatar on a rock with all of the different types of air bending, water bending, etc. designs on it. Hard to explain lol I need to get a pic. She also made one of Spongebob's pineapple and it looks identical to the one on TV lol. We did not take a class, my mom is just a very artistic person and has supplies to do any kind of craft you could think of around the house.

@Fiddy Yes Fiddy I loved playing sports growing up. I wasn't one of those kind of kids youre thinking about though, never played high school baseball, never played even a game of rec basketball for a YMCA, just like to go out and have fun. I love those extreme sports too bro I can remember watching the Xgames when Travis Pastrana missed the double back flip the first year and then got it the second. That was some of the most intense shit I've ever watched. Nowadays I haven't watched it recently for maybe the past 3-4 years. Have you? Is it still the same? or do they have to many safety rules implicated now? I remember playing with my motocross toys as kid pretending I was in the high jump competition, LOL!!

Good afternoon DD. That art sounds cool I'm interested in seeing it as well.
I was pretty young when I played soccer but by the time I was in my teens I was just not into team sports. The stoners and punks I hung out with weren't friends with the jocks at school and I wasn't a team player. But I did grow out of that and maybe I can play some softball or bar league kickball someday.
I haven't seen the xgames in a few years either. Even a while back it does seem like things changed and it became a more ''safe'' xgames. The fact is that freestyle moto and big air skate and especially that high jump just aren't safe activities. This push to make everything safe sickens me and just adds to the pussification these days. I like to do dangerous things because they are dangerous. Those who want to do safe things can find other activities of play video games or whatever. The first time Travis landed that double back flip was an amazing sight to see because he wasn't just a freestyle but had won supercross races too.

Latest posts

Latest posts