What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

I really respect Father Earth for his epic grows. He really goes the extra mile testing his soil, brix levels and his results are Awesome !

So who do think has reached true master level ?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
who ever writes longest traditional "best is subjective" rant is the best:biggrin:

tom hill or nomadd otherwise, arm long list of folk could be best.

He really goes the extra mile testing his soil, brix levels and his results are Awesome !

check out FoothillFarming and Essentialground, their both testing/posting away too

B4URTIME

To much criteria to really make an accurate assessment. Best in terms of what, most skill, most successfully completed grows, best gpw ratio, highest quality smoke.

One guy could grow a crop get massive yields of mediocre product and another guy get lower yields but of superb quality. It's to subjective to just say who is the best. However if your just asking who has reached the status of master cultivator well look around this site is full of master cultivators.

There are some growers on here who have a huge following and others who grow just as well but they just don't get the attention the others do. My thoughts are the community as a whole is the true master!!!

S

sourpuss

Ill bet most breeders r at the tops... skunkman, chimera, karma g, and the rest of the ic breeders.

Chimera is always helpin out the newbs... very nice of him...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ganjaganjakush, RB-26, Guardian Angel, TheDank23, Mightyka, Mendo420, Schrews, Ganja Rebel, Croptober, Ichabod Crane. Just to name a few. So many more excellent growers that know their shit, hard to list them all.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoever grows the best quality with the least purchased inputs and the least frequency of soil turn over will be your grower.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
GSIZZLE

everything in Gsizzle's garden is grown to its potential. just scan his thread and look at the variety on display.

im sure many are equally talented but im just aware of the dank put out by Gsizzle.

peace

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
noone has mentioned endur and ghettogro; also.... i think heady blunts deserves a shout out
so i just did

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dansbud puts out top quality of anything he touches. He's too humble to accept but he deserves some props.