What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Live Fire #4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I can fully attest to AR having some serious green in that thumb. Also I don't know if I've told you this but I really like that you pop beans. As shitty as it is to do sometimes, only real know-their-shit growers can bring seeds to forwishen. Even if they cheat and reuse their medium.

Oh and I sampled the LiveFire yesterday and it was exquisite, tasted a little kushy and although I've never done it, someone who was well versed in the matter said the terpines gave off a DMT smell.

Kudos as always my friend.

Also it hasn't been mentioned but his GSC won 2nd place at a recent cannabis cup. Very well deserved, btw.

Abja Roots

Veteran
Pitbull OG X SD Day 42
There's bigger nuggets under another light, but these looked pretty nice. They'll be some more pics when these are ready to come down. These are under a 600.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCal

Veteran
Whoa! Serious fire in this thread. Seems like you've been lucky In Your choices. I have had horrible luck with phenotype hunting so I gave up. This is what makes it all worth it though. You got some def keepers in there. I went through a solid year and a half of harvests getting faulty genetics from a friend becuase he fell off and started popping seeds and passing out all, sorts of BS. Sucks man I almost forgot what fire like this looked like, everything was fluffy, larfy and smelled like hay. Worst time of my life right there.
I just finished some pitbullxSD myself and it's really nice. Mine actually came out a dark green with greasy purplish buds. I Let her go ten weeks and besides the dieselberry it's one of my favorite strains. Would def run her again.

Good skills man, props to you playa

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AR, your Live Fire budshots are killer! How would you rate the potency?

Abja Roots

Veteran
What's up Festivus!

The potency is high man. I haven't gotten around to give them all a proper testing, because I haven't had a day to throw away :) I'm hoping Sunday might be that day.

There are so many factors to consider in a plant. Smell, taste, initial tolerance, long term tolerance, and recently I've begun to consider how well something holds it's profile. Someone pointed out for example that the Chem 4 does not hold well(while blue dream does), and degrades rather rapidly. I found that to be true. I have noticed that some strains are better "fresh", while other strains hold their profile longer. That is an interesting point to consider IMO. I used to think that it might have been the way it was grown or stored, however I'm beginning to think that it's genetic. I wonder what it is that dictates that?

I'll keep posting, and I've got cuts of each of these waiting to be grown again. I'll throw them in my coco and see how they go.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lookin good....cant wait to see how that pitbull turns out. and if you ever need some help sampling lol.....il be back in the bay sunday and need a day off after the madness up on the mountain...

my favorite nugs lately has been that J1, usually not a fan of sativas, but that stuff just reeks and the smoke tastes like banana lemon smoothies...the high cuts through indica highs as well with a nice cerebral head change..

agreeed about terpine profiles...some nugs just lose their flavor no matter how well you store them...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
pffft noobs only weed cured for approximately 1 year and 2 months is really where it's at, allbud allbud allbud.

but for reallys...goodpoint. Somewhere in their genetic makeup ther has to be a key role on smell remnants beyond the short term. But it's also infinitely intangible because of things like environment, nutes, temp, medium used, flush, ect.

Besides that I have to say I had one maybe .5 bud that I stretched to 3 snaps and although it didn't have too much standout-ishness about the look the smell and taste on her was insane. I think it was a larfy livefire bud but I'm not sure...I think I should sample them all again just to be sure. And Props 100% right on Abja's J1, shit cuts like a 13 year old emo mad at the world.

Oh and I don't get too excited about other peoples weed but I'm throughly excited to see how the pitbullsour turns out. I have a feeling it's going to be something very special.

NorCal

Veteran
Yeah man Im bitter I didn't keep any moms of the PBxSD it's definitely some CHRONIC! For now i guess I'll just have to enjoy the harvest :smoke:
f0cf66aa.jpg

7c3ffe8a.jpg

Abja Roots

Veteran
The majority of the seeds I've popped have not been that great. I grew some Mental Floss and Schnazzleberry #2 from Chimera, which were interesting but not exceptional. I grew a Fly Pack from Mosca Negra, which was okay. The Sonic fly was good, but the C99 was just okay. I grew some Petrolia Headstash from Reeferman which was just okay. A bunch were runty mutants, while one had a really interesting profile.

So far the Rez 4SD, Rez ChemD X SD(only got one female...long story), House of Love - Live Fire, Mosca Negras - Machacar, and a freebie from Mooch775 - D4SD have been the most interesting.

I still run my favorite 4SD, and I would be running the ChemDXSD if I hadn't lost it. The Machacar was nice, but it was too much like trainwreck for most people to be interested in it. I'm going to run the Live Fire cuts again and a select cut from the D4SD, which I really liked. If they don't standout again they'll get dropped.

There's a reason people prefer to run proven clones. It's because they're proven! There's no waste of time and resources.

As it is now I'm having to dedicate space to keeping small clones around of all the cuts I want to run again. I'm using more cubes, more light, more nutrients. All in the hopes of finding something else I or my friends might like.

I am also running some new cuts from some friends. The Chem D, Chem 91, Chem 4, UK Blues, Candy Kush, and SSSDH.

The saga continues!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i have backups of the pitbull, both phenos.....im putting the moms outside and i can take some cuts off of them..i ran both and they were very similar..

but yeah seed poppin is all about the mystery and the longshot chance you will find that next big thing...

my homies LVPK x Nevilles haze had some crazy keeper phenos...so maybe those breeders arent doing it right...with our circle and our high standards im sure we can dig something real special out of the genetic vault..

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
That J-1 looks just like the Jack that was gifted to me. Couple dispensaries were all over it in SF.

Latest posts

Latest posts