What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

Agent-Smith

I got the CO2 finished being hooked up today, it's reservoir is fully filled and plumbed, and I also painted both of the reservoir stands instead of ORCA wrapping them. I might work tomorrow, and if I do, I will be putting Panda film on the floor and starting to clean and assemble the buckets and tubing. Once I figure out exactly where final placement of the buckets are going to be, then I will install the lights. :D

Got the shower area and RO all buttoned up today as well.

Here it is before getting the shower base installed

picture.php

And here is the base done

picture.php

Everything finished

picture.php

Sry if i am asking redundant questions didn't read the whole thread. Whats the length from bucket to bucket? How wide are your centers? Thinking of dropping verts? Whats your plan for humidity control? Are you doubling up on air stones? Must be a badass pump u got for those bad boys have fun good luck your gonna smash!

p.s. Have you ran those gavitas in the past? if so how do you feel about them? Im hearing good things and read alot about them but would love some first hand knowledge is the bulb and spectrum that much better??

jackpot7

How you like the gavitas? pros? cons? been looking at those myself... good to see someone not taking shortcuts and understanding what you put in you get out. room looks great! many blessings

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Truly Inspiring To Say The Least :good:
Love the attention to detail Agent-Smith :D
Damn by the time you get some girls in there it's going to be some kick arse rooms ;)

Agent-Smith

Sry if i am asking redundant questions didn't read the whole thread. Whats the length from bucket to bucket? How wide are your centers? Thinking of dropping verts? Whats your plan for humidity control? Are you doubling up on air stones? Must be a badass pump u got for those bad boys have fun good luck your gonna smash!

You can't put effort into reading but I should put effort into replying? This says it all:
images

This one's pretty good too:
1564843-retard_super.jpg

How you like the gavitas? pros? cons? been looking at those myself... good to see someone not taking shortcuts and understanding what you put in you get out. room looks great! many blessings

I love them so far! The only thing is, I don't have anything to measure them against as this is my first run with them in a totally new room so I can't say what the biggest factor is for the growth I have.
Pros: Too many to list
Cons: None that I've seen so far

That's right man, you get out what you put in. People these days are beginning to forget that more and more.

stussy22

I would like to know why this thread hasn't been brought to my attention earlier...

Forget the pictures of Jax from the other grow, I'm half hard looking at these pics.

A tip of my hat to whom ever framed, ran electrical and plus the panel (work of art), and ran ducting. Top notched work, would be glad to call any of them my friends.

Found answer to my question on the AC.

stu :joint:

Agent-Smith

I would like to know why this thread hasn't been brought to my attention earlier...

Forget the pictures of Jax from the other grow, I'm half hard looking at these pics.

A tip of my hat to whom ever framed, ran electrical and plus the panel (work of art), and ran ducting. Top notched work, would be glad to call any of them my friends.

Found answer to my question on the AC.

Sorry bro, should have said something in my other thread :D

Framing: crew
Electrical: all me
A/C: crew
Everything else: 95% me, 5% helper

stussy22

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Agent-Smith again.

happens to the best of us

K

Kitsym

just AMAZING what can be accomplished if ya the out all the stops!!!

if i'm ever in AZ i'd love to check your store... sounds like you really know about the best gear....

Agent-Smith

Thanks guys, hard work definitely pays off in the long run. :D

I worked late tonight cause I wanted to have some progress to show you guys. I just got done and now im treating myself to some mo-fuggin' DENNY'S :D, when i get back home in about an hour I will be posting up the pics.

I got the panda film layed out on the floor, cleaned and assembled the control bucket, cleaned and assembled all four corner manifolds, glued the front manifolds, and installed the first of 5 air pumps.

Well, my food just came so it's time to eat! :D

Agent-Smith

So here it is with the stands painted and the CO2 finished

picture.php

And this is after I layed the Panda film down. You can see how the room is visibly brighter with this last dead spot covered :D

picture.php

CLEANING SUCKS!!!!!!!!

picture.php

Return manifold pieces cleaned and ready to assemble

picture.php

Teflon taped and done

picture.php

Controller bucket pieces

picture.php

Controller bucket done

picture.php

Here's the front manifolds going together. This is the correct way to put PVC together, not have leaks, and it be perfectly neat and clean visually.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is the front distribution manifold all finished and in it's final position. The spacing affords three 18" access walkways. Gonna be a tight squeeze in there!

picture.php

Water pump nearly installed. Current culture sent me the wrong inlet and outlet adapters so I need to get those ASAP!

picture.php

Air pump #1 of 5

picture.php

And I was so close that I had to set them in there for a quick test picture or two :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Scrappy-doo

Wow dude now that's what I call a grow room! Mad respect to you bro.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I'd give you the keys to Zion's mainframes if I could get plugged into this Matrix. Love the attention to detail, homie!

5th

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Agent-Smith again

Naw I'll give it where its due. Posts #66 and 76#.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks awesome, have you considered raising your system up off the floor at all? It looks to me like crawling under the canopy might be in your future when those girls blow up. I always wind up crawling thru my grows....

can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings, you are kicking it!