What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16kw RDWC tree grow

gettogro

Veteran
The flower rooms are 9x13 and I cut clones right before I flip to 12/12. They get around they get rooted and veged under floureos for a couple weekes then they go under a 400wmh for a week or so till roots show out the bottom of the rw cubes. Then the go in the main veg room for about 5 weeks.

Totals are 11.4 from the tote side, and 10.5 from the brute side, My biggest plant was just over 2lbs. Got close to 22 total. And 5.5 oz's from the kief tumbler. Over all Im very happy with this run. I really like the Chemdog It turned out to be awesome. I hope I can still get that cut to devote a full flower room to.

Here are some bud shots

Chem Dog

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Northern Lights
picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry cough

picture.php

picture.php

SS Big Bud
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:
g

420eden

Thanks man! So nice to see quality AND yield. Could we get a pic or two of the reservoir outside the room? Are you using a float valve to maintain the water level or doing it manually? How often do you drain the system and mix new food? Thanks again!

C

Cheeb

wow, wicked DWC dude. Go Brutes!

Is your Trim-pro Rotor just sitting on that trash can or did you remove the bottom of the machine so that your trim just falls into the trash bag - thus never needing emptied.

Unbelievable mass...soQuick is that you?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
beautiful grow man... would love this to be my next setup... couple years down the line of course....

turbo14

Veteran
You crushed it bro! I scrolled through and couldn't find the room dimensions..? Keep on keepin on

turbo

Rowdy420

Hands down one of the best recirc. systems I've seen. I'd like to aero run some tree's that big, you have certainly inspired me. Once again great work!

So you run 8000w per room? Very clean installation.

Good luck, Peace

Hack

very nice system. do you run your air 24/7? what ph levels do you maintain during veg and flower? thanks.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
That ChemDog looks rockstar. Is that a cut or from seed?

Also love the trimmer on top of the garbage can. Makes a whole lot more sense, than that mesh bag, which leaves your floor sticky and make a mess all over the place.

Congrats on the pull. Looks very nice.

gettogro

Veteran
Thanks man! So nice to see quality AND yield. Could we get a pic or two of the reservoir outside the room? Are you using a float valve to maintain the water level or doing it manually? How often do you drain the system and mix new food? Thanks again!
picture.php

wow, wicked DWC dude. Go Brutes!

Is your Trim-pro Rotor just sitting on that trash can or did you remove the bottom of the machine so that your trim just falls into the trash bag - thus never needing emptied.

Unbelievable mass...soQuick is that you?
Yep, just empty the bag when finished. I remember soQuick from way back on OG

impressive, med state?

nice woman friend there as well ;)
Thanks, good to have girls help on trim week.. Yep licensed to grow 35 plants but not to yield so much. lol

Hands down one of the best recirc. systems I've seen. I'd like to aero run some tree's that big, you have certainly inspired me. Once again great work!

So you run 8000w per room? Very clean installation.

Good luck, Peace
Thanks, 7kw vert 1200 horizontal

I was following your grow over at the farm.... are you running that top feed 24/7 or what is the feeding schedule?
Undercurrent and top feed run 24/7

very nice system. do you run your air 24/7? what ph levels do you maintain during veg and flower? thanks.
Yep 24/7 5.7 to 6.2

That ChemDog looks rockstar. Is that a cut or from seed?

Also love the trimmer on top of the garbage can. Makes a whole lot more sense, than that mesh bag, which leaves your floor sticky and make a mess all over the place.

Congrats on the pull. Looks very nice.
The chemdog cut I got from a local dispensary, it was a great find. I got 8 more of them veging now for the nov harvest...

Still chugging along, brute side is on around day 21, tote side is on day 14. I over shot the veg time on the tote side. I messed up on the digital timers and they got 5 more days of veg than I wanted, Weak...
more pics to come

:tiphat: