What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

duct came off - temps were 110F for awhile

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I don't know how long "a while" is but at LEAST a few hours.

Plants were in coco, 5 gallon buckets. Setup is an air cooled 600w w/ a 435 cfm fan. The duct came loose off the fan.

I turned the light off, put the AC on high in the outer room and added cool (not too cold) water to the roots.

My MAIN worry at this point is if the plants will be OK, particularly because the buckets were warm to the touch.

I don't have a lot of plants, I grow a few trees to keep plant count down. I might rethink this strategy now knowing how easily I can lose a plant thats been vegging for 6 weeks.

Some LSD/blue cheese/skunk/MK Ultra clones in plastic cups. They seem OK but again the cups were very warm the touch. I can't assess the root damage but the foilage looks good.

Plant right under the light got burned on top, took the top leaves off.. the pot felt light.

Had 3 skunk #1 rooted clones in rockwool in a shallow dish, dried and dead (was gonna kill them anyway.)

on the bright side, plants are in veg and there was no fire.

My pal forgot to turn his vent fan back on the other day. They went a full12 hours with lights on with no vent. Cooked. Done. Lost em. Hope yours are ok.

Latest posts

Latest posts