What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Studies I'd like to see the results of

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
There are some subjective/controversial subjects that if addressed once and for all, will be a great help to most of us.

Effect of UV-B light on potency and trich development. UV-B is scientifically proven to increase potency, but in practice, how much and when should it be introduced? Would a CMH provide enough UV-B to make a difference?
Are reptile UV-B lamps effective?

Using molasses vs no molasses (or some other carb product). Does it make a difference in plant health, and if so, in what ways exactly, and at what dosage?

Overwatering coco. Is it possible? I've never been able to do it, even though I've killed many soil plants from overwatering, but I'd like to see if this is possible with very fine coco that has no added perlite or croutons.

Calmag issues in coco. Do they still exist? Dude at my local hydro store says these issues were fixed in the manufacturing process awhile back (provided you buy coco specifically for growing plants, rather than for reptile bedding.)
I no longer use calmag with no ill effects.

Effects of air current on stem girth. Stem girth is mainly genetic, so does blowing a fan on the plant really matter? (A fan does have other benefits and should be used regardless to circulate CO2)

r3z vs Lucas formula vs 1-2-3/3-2-1 GH nutes (as per the instructions on the bottle) on yield/growth speed/etc. Lucas formula is meant to be CHEAP, not necessarily to provide the best yield.

Greenmopho

r3z vs Lucas formula vs 1-2-3/3-2-1 GH nutes (as per the instructions on the bottle) on yield/growth speed/etc. Lucas formula is meant to be CHEAP, not necessarily to provide the best yield.

I'm curious about this myself. I would like to run different systems with the same strains using different recipes. Rez does claim to increase yields up to 15%!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts