What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

Leocadius

Veteran
Hi

Gurjhung #1

33mlgcn.jpg

browntrout

Veteran
Those thin-leaved sativas are among the thinnest of thin! Would love to see some nepali indicas! Which regions are the best to find the indica expressions?

BT

ElRubio

Veteran
HOla!

What a beautiful male Leo! I need to talk to u soon bro!! I almost forget you were growing them.

Browntrout! Sorry dude, i missed your Q.
Big areas are been growed near Baglung- Furthermore, the annapaurna area and daula area have the most beautiful farms imho.
Anyway i have just stayed a couple of times there, and i strongly suggest take a look at the titton´s Nepal thread...that is a must seen thread.

Vibes everyone!

the gnome

Veteran
stumbled across your travels el rubio... 2 hrs ago :D
your living the life I wish i could still do.
keep posting your travels and stay safe!!

frostFire

Namaste' Great thread!! I read every post in it, and even though I could not view any of the pics which were posted in the thread, I still greatly N'joyed it! Great read of your adventures sir Rubio and thanks a million for telling your Nepali saga here!
I'm planning my Nepali adventure starting this Sept. If any of you would like to meet up or go tramping into the mountains to view the flora and fauna holla, we'll see what we can 'plan up.' Adios!